Stochastic orderings between distributions and their sample spacings - II
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Maximilian Happacher, 1995. "Exact and approximate D-optimal designs in polynomial regression," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 42(1), pages 19-27, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Belzunce, Félix & Mercader, José-Angel & Ruiz, José-María & Spizzichino, Fabio, 2009. "Stochastic comparisons of multivariate mixture models," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 100(8), pages 1657-1669, September.
- Jongwoo Jeon & Subhash Kochar & Chul Park, 2006. "Dispersive ordering—Some applications and examples," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 47(2), pages 227-247, March.
- Lillo, Rosa E. & Nanda, Asok K. & Shaked, Moshe, 2001. "Preservation of some likelihood ratio stochastic orders by order statistics," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 111-119, January.
- Hu, Taizhong & Wei, Ying, 2001. "Stochastic comparisons of spacings from restricted families of distributions," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 91-99, May.
- Heidrun C. Hoppe & Benny Moldovanu & Aner Sela, 2009.
"The Theory of Assortative Matching Based on Costly Signals,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 76(1), pages 253-281.
- Hoppe, Heidrun C. & Moldovanu, Benny & Sela, Aner, 2005. "The Theory of Assortative Matching Based on Costly Signals," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 85, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Hoppe, Heidrun C. & Moldovanu, Benny & Sela, Aner, 2006. "The Theory of Assortative Matching Based on Costly Signals," CEPR Discussion Papers 5543, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ebrahim Amini-Seresht & Baha-Eldin Khaledi, 2015. "Multivariate stochastic comparisons of mixture models," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 78(8), pages 1015-1034, November.
- Eryilmaz, Serkan, 2012. "On the mean residual life of a k-out-of-n:G system with a single cold standby component," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 222(2), pages 273-277.
- Belzunce, Félix & Ruiz, José M. & Ruiz, M. Carmen, 2002. "On preservation of some shifted and proportional orders by systems," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 60(2), pages 141-154, November.
More about this item
KeywordsLikelihood ratio ordering Hazard rate ordering Stochastic ordering Dispersive ordering Normalized spacings;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:stapro:v:44:y:1999:i:2:p:161-166. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .