Weighted Nadaraya-Watson regression estimation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Roussas, George G., 1990. "Nonparametric regression estimation under mixing conditions," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 107-116, October.
- Hall, Peter & Wolff, Rodney C. L. & Yao, Qiwei, 1999. "Methods for estimating a conditional distribution function," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 6631, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- George Roussas, 1969. "Nonparametric estimation in Markov processes," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 21(1), pages 73-87, December.
- P. Hall & B. Presnell, 1999. "Intentionally biased bootstrap methods," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 61(1), pages 143-158.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Xu, Ke-Li, 2010. "Reweighted Functional Estimation Of Diffusion Models," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 26(02), pages 541-563, April.
- Zongwu Cai & Yongmiao Hong, 2013. "Some Recent Developments in Nonparametric Finance," WISE Working Papers 2013-10-14, Wang Yanan Institute for Studies in Economics (WISE), Xiamen University.
- Zongwu Cai & Xian Wang, 2013. "Nonparametric Methods for Estimating Conditional VaR and Expected Shortfall," WISE Working Papers 2013-10-14, Wang Yanan Institute for Studies in Economics (WISE), Xiamen University.
- Ke-Li Xu & Peter C. B. Phillips, 2011.
"Tilted Nonparametric Estimation of Volatility Functions With Empirical Applications,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 29(4), pages 518-528, October.
- Xu, Ke-Li & Phillips, Peter C. B., 2011. "Tilted Nonparametric Estimation of Volatility Functions With Empirical Applications," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 29(4), pages 518-528.
- repec:wyi:journl:002108 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:wyi:journl:002095 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cai, Zongwu & Hong, Yongmiao, 2003. "Nonparametric Methods in Continuous-Time Finance: A Selective Review," SFB 373 Discussion Papers 2003,15, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
- Isabel Casas & Irene Gijbels, 2009. "Unstable volatility functions: the break preserving local linear estimator," CREATES Research Papers 2009-48, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Muhammad Hanif, 2011. "Reweighted Nadaraya-Watson estimator of scalar diffusion models by using asymmetric kernels," Far East Journal of Psychology and Business, Far East Research Centre, vol. 4(5), pages 53-69, July.
- Cai, Zongwu & Wang, Xian, 2008. "Nonparametric estimation of conditional VaR and expected shortfall," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 147(1), pages 120-130, November.
- Peter C.B. Phillips & Ke-Li Xu, 2007. "Tilted Nonparametric Estimation of Volatility Functions," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1612, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Jul 2010.
- Yunyan Wang & Lixin Zhang & Mingtian Tang, 2012. "Re-weighted functional estimation of second-order diffusion processes," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 75(8), pages 1129-1151, November.
More about this item
Keywords[alpha]-mixing Asymptotic properties Forecasting Local linear smoothers Minimax efficiency Nadaraya-Watson estimator Nonparametric regression Prediction interval Time series analysis;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:stapro:v:51:y:2001:i:3:p:307-318. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.