On copula-based conditional quantile estimators
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Aas, Kjersti & Czado, Claudia & Frigessi, Arnoldo & Bakken, Henrik, 2009. "Pair-copula constructions of multiple dependence," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(2), pages 182-198, April.
- V. Chavez-Demoulin & A. C. Davison, 2005. "Generalized additive modelling of sample extremes," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series C, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 54(1), pages 207-222.
- Hohsuk Noh & Anouar El Ghouch & Taoufik Bouezmarni, 2013. "Copula-Based Regression Estimation and Inference," Journal of the American Statistical Association, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 108(502), pages 676-688, June.
- Hohsuk Noh & Anouar El Ghouch & Ingrid Van Keilegom, 2015. "Semiparametric Conditional Quantile Estimation Through Copula-Based Multivariate Models," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(2), pages 167-178, April.
- Eric Bouyé & Mark Salmon, 2009. "Dynamic copula quantile regressions and tail area dynamic dependence in Forex markets," The European Journal of Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(7-8), pages 721-750.
- Koenker,Roger, 2005. "Quantile Regression," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521845731, October.
- Paul Janssen & Jan Swanepoel & Noël Veraverbeke, 2016. "Bernstein estimation for a copula derivative with application to conditional distribution and regression functionals," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 25(2), pages 351-374, June.
- Kraus, Daniel & Czado, Claudia, 2017. "D-vine copula based quantile regression," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 110(C), pages 1-18.
- Nagler, Thomas & Czado, Claudia, 2016. "Evading the curse of dimensionality in nonparametric density estimation with simplified vine copulas," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 151(C), pages 69-89.
- Bouezmarni Taoufik & Ghouch El & Taamouti Abderrahim, 2013. "Bernstein estimator for unbounded copula densities," Statistics & Risk Modeling, De Gruyter, vol. 30(4), pages 343-360, December.
More about this item
KeywordsConditional quantile function; Copula; Quantile regression; Bootstrap;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:stapro:v:128:y:2017:i:c:p:14-20. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.