Markov multi-variate survival indicators for default simulation as a new characterization of the Marshall–Olkin law
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Fan Yu, 2007. "Correlated Defaults In Intensity-Based Models," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 17(2), pages 155-173.
- Mai, Jan-Frederik & Scherer, Matthias, 2012. "H-extendible copulas," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 110(C), pages 151-160.
- Mai, Jan-Frederik & Scherer, Matthias, 2009. "Lévy-frailty copulas," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 100(7), pages 1567-1585, August.
- Marshall, A. W. & Olkin, I., 1995. "Multivariate Exponential and Geometric Distributions with Limited Memory," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 110-125, April.
- Robert A. Jarrow & Fan Yu, 2008.
"Counterparty Risk and the Pricing of Defaultable Securities,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Financial Derivatives Pricing Selected Works of Robert Jarrow, chapter 20, pages 481-515
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Robert A. Jarrow, 2001. "Counterparty Risk and the Pricing of Defaultable Securities," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 56(5), pages 1765-1799, October.
- Lindskog, Filip & McNeil, Alexander J., 2003. "Common Poisson Shock Models: Applications to Insurance and Credit Risk Modelling," ASTIN Bulletin: The Journal of the International Actuarial Association, Cambridge University Press, vol. 33(02), pages 209-238, November.
- Damiano Brigo & Jan-Frederik Mai & Matthias Scherer, 2013. "Consistent iterated simulation of multi-variate default times: a Markovian indicators characterization," Papers 1306.0887, arXiv.org, revised May 2014.
- Bladt, Mogens, 2005. "A Review on Phase-type Distributions and their Use in Risk Theory," ASTIN Bulletin: The Journal of the International Actuarial Association, Cambridge University Press, vol. 35(01), pages 145-161, May.
- Damiano Brigo & Kyriakos Chourdakis, 2012. "Consistent single- and multi-step sampling of multivariate arrival times: A characterization of self-chaining copulas," Papers 1204.2090, arXiv.org, revised Apr 2012.
More about this item
KeywordsStepwise default simulation; Default-risk modeling; Default dependence; Portfolio credit risk; Marshall–Olkin distribution; Nested margining property;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:stapro:v:114:y:2016:i:c:p:60-66. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.