The Azéma-Yor embedding in non-singular diffusions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Grandits, Peter & Falkner, Neil, 2000. "Embedding in Brownian motion with drift and the Azéma-Yor construction," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 85(2), pages 249-254, February.
- David G. Hobson, 1998. "Robust hedging of the lookback option," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 2(4), pages 329-347.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cox, A. M. G. & Hobson, D. G., 2004. "An optimal Skorokhod embedding for diffusions," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 111(1), pages 17-39, May.
- Lim, Adrian P.C. & Yen, Ju-Yi & Yor, Marc, 2013. "Some examples of Skorokhod embeddings obtained from the Azéma–Yor algorithm," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 123(2), pages 329-346.
- Seel, Christian & Strack, Philipp, 2013.
"Gambling in contests,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 148(5), pages 2033-2048.
- Seel, Christian & Strack, Philipp, 2012. "Gambling in Contests," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 375, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
More about this item
KeywordsThe Skorokhod embedding problem Non-singular diffusion Non-recurrent Time-change Azema-Yor embedding Barycentre function Maximum/minimum process;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:spapps:v:96:y:2001:i:2:p:305-312. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/505572/description#description .