El éxito de los procesos de fusión en el mercado de auditoría: el caso de PriceWaterhouseCoopers
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gugler, Klaus & Mueller, Dennis C. & Yurtoglu, B. Burcin & Zulehner, Christine, 2003.
"The effects of mergers: an international comparison,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 21(5), pages 625-653, May.
- Klaus Gugler & Dennis C. Mueller & B. Burcin Yurtoglu & Christine Zulehner, 2001. "The Effects of Mergers: An International Comparison," CIG Working Papers FS IV 01-21, Wissenschaftszentrum Berlin (WZB), Research Unit: Competition and Innovation (CIG).
- Demsetz, Harold, 1973. "Industry Structure, Market Rivalry, and Public Policy," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 16(1), pages 1-9, April.
- Doogar, Rajib & Easley, Robert F., 1998. "Concentration without differentiation: A new look at the determinants of audit market concentration," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 235-253, June.
- Craswell, Allen T. & Francis, Jere R. & Taylor, Stephen L., 1995. "Auditor brand name reputations and industry specializations," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 297-322, December.
- Jane Hamilton & Yang Li & Donald Stokes, 2008. "Is the audit services market competitive following Arthur Andersen's collapse?," Accounting and Finance, Accounting and Finance Association of Australia and New Zealand, vol. 48(2), pages 233-258, June.
- Tonge, Stanley D. & Wootton, Charles W., 1991. "Auditor concentration and competition among the large public accounting firms: Post-merger status and future implications," Journal of Accounting and Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 157-172.
- Rachel Baskerville & David Hay, 2006. "The effect of accounting firm mergers on the market for audit services: New Zealand evidence," Abacus, Accounting Foundation, University of Sydney, vol. 42(1), pages 87-104, March.
- Mueller, Dennis C, 1985. "Mergers and Market Share," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 67(2), pages 259-267, May.
- Andrew C. Ferguson & Jere R. Francis & Donald J. Stokes, 2006. "What matters in audit pricing: industry specialization or overall market leadership?," Accounting and Finance, Accounting and Finance Association of Australia and New Zealand, vol. 46(1), pages 97-106, March.
- Sullivan, Mary W, 2002. "The Effect of the Big Eight Accounting Firm Mergers on the Market for Audit Services," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 45(2), pages 375-399, October.
- DeFond, Mark L. & Lennox, Clive S., 2011. "The effect of SOX on small auditor exits and audit quality," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 21-40, June.
- Numan, Wieteke & Willekens, Marleen, 2012. "An empirical test of spatial competition in the audit market," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 450-465.
- Peter Moizer & Maria Antonia Garcia Benau & Christopher Humphrey & Antonio Vico Martinez, 2004. "The corporate image of auditors in a developing audit market within the EU: the case of Spain," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(3), pages 561-582.
- Sumithira Thavapalan & Robyn Moroney & Roger Simnett, 2002. "The effect of the PricewaterhouseCoopers merger on auditor concentration in Australia: A note," Accounting and Finance, Accounting and Finance Association of Australia and New Zealand, vol. 42(2), pages 153-167, June.
- Francis, Jere R., 1984. "The effect of audit firm size on audit prices : A study of the Australian Market," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(2), pages 133-151, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:spacre:v:20:y:2017:i:1:p:63-72 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsPriceWaterhouseCoopers; Fusiones; Grandes auditoras; Mercado auditoría; Cuota de mercado; PriceWaterhouseCoopers; Mergers; Big auditing firms; Audit market; Market share;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:spacre:v:18:y:2015:i:1:p:55-67. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: https://www.journals.elsevier.com/intelligence .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.