Pricing and supplier concentration in the private client segment of the audit market: Market power or competition?
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Deis, Donald Jr. & Giroux, Gary, 1996. "The effect of auditor changes on audit fees, audit hours, and audit quality," Journal of Accounting and Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 55-76.
- Campbell, Terry L. & McNiel, Douglas W., 1985. "Stochastic and nonstochastic determinants of changes in client-industry concentrations for large public-accounting firms," Journal of Accounting and Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 4(4), pages 317-328.
- Veronique Weets & Marc Jegers, 1997. "Are the 'Big Six' 'big' in Belgium?," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(4), pages 773-789.
- Craswell, Allen T. & Francis, Jere R. & Taylor, Stephen L., 1995. "Auditor brand name reputations and industry specializations," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 297-322, December.
- Christopher K.M. Pong, 1999. "Auditor Concentration: A Replication and Extension for the UK Audit Market 1991-1995," Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 26(3-4), pages 451-475.
- Parker, S. C., 1991. "Significantly concentrated markets : Theory and evidence for the U.K," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 9(4), pages 585-590, December.
- Francis, Jere R., 1984. "The effect of audit firm size on audit prices : A study of the Australian Market," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(2), pages 133-151, August.
- repec:bla:joares:v:28:y:1990:i:1:p:198-210 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tonge, Stanley D. & Wootton, Charles W., 1991. "Auditor concentration and competition among the large public accounting firms: Post-merger status and future implications," Journal of Accounting and Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 157-172.