Candidate change agent identification among men at risk for HIV infection
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:1994:84:6:977-985_5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cornman, Deborah H. & Schmiege, Sarah J. & Bryan, Angela & Joseph Benziger, T. & Fisher, Jeffrey D., 2007. "An information-motivation-behavioral skills (IMB) model-based HIV prevention intervention for truck drivers in India," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 64(8), pages 1572-1584, April.
- Latkin, Carl A. & Donnell, Deborah & Metzger, David & Sherman, Susan & Aramrattna, Apinun & Davis-Vogel, Annet & Quan, Vu Minh & Gandham, Sharavi & Vongchak, Tasanai & Perdue, Tom & Celentano, David D, 2009. "The efficacy of a network intervention to reduce HIV risk behaviors among drug users and risk partners in Chiang Mai, Thailand and Philadelphia, USA," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 68(4), pages 740-748, February.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:1996:86:8:1129-1136_4 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:1991:81:2:168-171_6 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:10.2105/ajph.2009.184200_0 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:10.2105/ajph.2008.149419_2 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:10.2105/ajph.2009.166991_3 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Schneider, John A. & Zhou, A. Ning & Laumann, Edward O., 2015. "A new HIV prevention network approach: Sociometric peer change agent selection," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 125(C), pages 192-202.
More about this item
KeywordsIndia; Social networks; HIV; Truck drivers; Peer-based interventions; Men;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:socmed:v:75:y:2012:i:7:p:1192-1201. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/315/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.