Age, cohort and period effects in the prevalence of sleep disturbances among older people: The impact of economic downturn
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:1997:87:10:1620-1625_6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Christopher Winship & David J. Harding, 2008. "A Mechanism-Based Approach to the Identification of Ageâ€“Periodâ€“Cohort Models," Sociological Methods & Research, , vol. 36(3), pages 362-401, February.
- Nancy G. Kutner & Donald L. Bliwise & Donna Brogan & Rebecca Zhang, 2001. "Race and Restless Sleep Complaint in Older Chronic Dialysis Patients and Nondialysis Community Controls," Journals of Gerontology: Series B, Gerontological Society of America, vol. 56(3), pages 170-175.
- Wenjiang J. Fu, 2008. "A Smoothing Cohort Model in Ageâ€“Periodâ€“Cohort Analysis With Applications to Homicide Arrest Rates and Lung Cancer Mortality Rates," Sociological Methods & Research, , vol. 36(3), pages 327-361, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Arber, Sara & Fenn, Kirsty & Meadows, Robert, 2014. "Subjective financial well-being, income and health inequalities in mid and later life in Britain," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 100(C), pages 12-20.
More about this item
KeywordsUK Sleep loss Age effects Period effects Cohort effects Economic downturn;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:socmed:v:69:y:2009:i:10:p:1432-1438. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/315/description#description .