Civil society organisations and global health initiatives: Problems of legitimacy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Pfeiffer, James, 2003. "International NGOs and primary health care in Mozambique: the need for a new model of collaboration," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 56(4), pages 725-738, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Olafsdottir, Sigrun & Bakhtiari, Elyas & Barman, Emily, 2014. "Public or private? The role of the state and civil society in health and health inequalities across nations," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 123(C), pages 174-181.
- London, Leslie & Schneider, Helen, 2012. "Globalisation and health inequalities: Can a human rights paradigm create space for civil society action?," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 74(1), pages 6-13.
- Borzaga, Carlo & Fazzi, Luca, 2014. "Civil society, third sector, and healthcare: The case of social cooperatives in Italy," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 123(C), pages 234-241.
- Spicer, Neil & Harmer, Andrew & Aleshkina, Julia & Bogdan, Daryna & Chkhatarashvili, Ketevan & Murzalieva, Gulgun & Rukhadze, Natia & Samiev, Arnol & Walt, Gill, 2011. "Circus monkeys or change agents? Civil society advocacy for HIV/AIDS in adverse policy environments," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 73(12), pages 1748-1755.
- Dickson-Gomez, Julia & Corbett, A. Michelle & Bodnar, Gloria & Rodriguez, Karla & Guevara, Carmen E., 2010. "Resources and obstacles to developing and implementing a structural intervention to prevent HIV in San Salvador, El Salvador," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 70(3), pages 351-359, February.
More about this item
KeywordsCivil society organisations Global health governance Comparative advantage Legitimacy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:socmed:v:66:y:2008:i:9:p:1928-1938. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/315/description#description .