Understanding the relationship of maternal health behavior change and intervention strategies in a Nicaraguan NGO network
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Tinker, A. & Koblinsky, M.A., 1993. "Making Motherhood Safe," World Bank - Discussion Papers 202, World Bank.
- Goldman, Noreen & Pebley, Anne R. & Gragnolati, Michele, 2002. "Choices about treatment for ARI and diarrhea in rural Guatemala," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 55(10), pages 1693-1712, November.
- Chapman, Rachel R., 2003. "Endangering safe motherhood in Mozambique: prenatal care as pregnancy risk," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 57(2), pages 355-374, July.
- Pillai, Rajamohanan K & Williams, Sankey V. & Glick, Henry A. & Polsky, Daniel & Berlin, Jesse A. & Lowe, Robert A., 2003. "Factors affecting decisions to seek treatment for sick children in Kerala, India," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 57(5), pages 783-790, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Robertson, Susan E. & Valadez, Joseph J., 2006. "Global review of health care surveys using lot quality assurance sampling (LQAS), 1984-2004," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 63(6), pages 1648-1660, September.
More about this item
KeywordsNetworks NGOs Safe motherhood Community Child health Social capital LQAS Nicaragua;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:socmed:v:61:y:2005:i:6:p:1356-1368. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/315/description#description .