Understanding the relationship of maternal health behavior change and intervention strategies in a Nicaraguan NGO network
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Pillai, Rajamohanan K & Williams, Sankey V. & Glick, Henry A. & Polsky, Daniel & Berlin, Jesse A. & Lowe, Robert A., 2003. "Factors affecting decisions to seek treatment for sick children in Kerala, India," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 57(5), pages 783-790, September.
- Tinker, A. & Koblinsky, M.A., 1993. "Making Motherhood Safe," World Bank - Discussion Papers 202, World Bank.
- Goldman, Noreen & Pebley, Anne R. & Gragnolati, Michele, 2002. "Choices about treatment for ARI and diarrhea in rural Guatemala," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 55(10), pages 1693-1712, November.
- Chapman, Rachel R., 2003. "Endangering safe motherhood in Mozambique: prenatal care as pregnancy risk," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 57(2), pages 355-374, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Robertson, Susan E. & Valadez, Joseph J., 2006. "Global review of health care surveys using lot quality assurance sampling (LQAS), 1984-2004," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 63(6), pages 1648-1660, September.
More about this item
KeywordsNetworks NGOs Safe motherhood Community Child health Social capital LQAS Nicaragua;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:socmed:v:61:y:2005:i:6:p:1356-1368. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/315/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.