Pre-positioning hurricane supplies in a commercial supply chain
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mete, Huseyin Onur & Zabinsky, Zelda B., 2010. "Stochastic optimization of medical supply location and distribution in disaster management," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 126(1), pages 76-84, July.
- Chang, Mei-Shiang & Tseng, Ya-Ling & Chen, Jing-Wen, 2007. "A scenario planning approach for the flood emergency logistics preparation problem under uncertainty," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 43(6), pages 737-754, November.
- M. Ruth & K. Donaghy & P. Kirshen, 2006. "Introduction," Chapters,in: Regional Climate Change and Variability, chapter 1 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Rawls, Carmen G. & Turnquist, Mark A., 2010. "Pre-positioning of emergency supplies for disaster response," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 44(4), pages 521-534, May.
- Sila Çetinkaya & Chung-Yee Lee, 2000. "Stock Replenishment and Shipment Scheduling for Vendor-Managed Inventory Systems," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 46(2), pages 217-232, February.
- Michael J. Fry & Roman Kapuscinski & Tava Lennon Olsen, 2001. "Coordinating Production and Delivery Under a (z, Z)-Type Vendor-Managed Inventory Contract," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 3(2), pages 151-173, August.
- Campbell, Ann Melissa & Jones, Philip C., 2011. "Prepositioning supplies in preparation for disasters," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 209(2), pages 156-165, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Preethi Issac & Ann Melissa Campbell, 0. "Shortest path problem with arc failure scenarios," EURO Journal on Transportation and Logistics, Springer;EURO - The Association of European Operational Research Societies, vol. 0, pages 1-25.
- repec:spr:eurjtl:v:6:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s13676-015-0092-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Li, Xiaoping & Batta, Rajan & Kwon, Changhyun, 2017. "Effective and equitable supply of gasoline to impacted areas in the aftermath of a natural disaster," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 25-34.
- Alem, Douglas & Clark, Alistair & Moreno, Alfredo, 2016. "Stochastic network models for logistics planning in disaster relief," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 255(1), pages 187-206.
More about this item
KeywordsInventory management; Humanitarian logistics; Stochastic programming;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:soceps:v:46:y:2012:i:4:p:291-305. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/seps .