Siting a facility in continuous space to maximize coverage of a region
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Adenso-Díaz, B. & Rodríguez, F., 1997. "A simple search heuristic for the MCLP: Application to the location of ambulance bases in a rural region," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 181-187, April.
- Morton O’Kelly & Alan Murray, 2004. "A lattice covering model for evaluating existing service facilities," Papers in Regional Science, Springer;Regional Science Association International, vol. 83(3), pages 565-580, July.
- Morton O’Kelly & Alan Murray, 2004. "A lattice covering model for evaluating existing service facilities," Economics of Governance, Springer, vol. 83(3), pages 565-580, July.
- Gleason, John M., 1975. "A set covering approach to bus stop location," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 3(5), pages 605-608, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- He, Zhou & Fan, Bo & Cheng, T.C.E. & Wang, Shou-Yang & Tan, Chin-Hon, 2016. "A mean-shift algorithm for large-scale planar maximal covering location problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 250(1), pages 65-76.
- Murray, Alan T. & Feng, Xin, 2016. "Public street lighting service standard assessment and achievement," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 14-22.
More about this item
KeywordsMedial axis Maximally enclosed disks Non-convex region Spatial optimization GIS;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:soceps:v:43:y:2009:i:2:p:131-139. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/seps .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.