Shift-share analysis: further examination of models for the description of economic change
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- D R Holden & J K Swales & A G M Nairn, 1987. "The repeated application of shift-share: a structural explanation of regional growth?," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 19(9), pages 1233-1250, September.
- אסתר טולידנו, 1989. "מקבלי דמי אבטלה בשנת 1988," Working Papers 538, National Insurance Institute of Israel.
- רבקה פריאור, 1984. "נפגעי תאונות עבודה, 1982," Working Papers 382, National Insurance Institute of Israel.
- Theil, Henri & Gosh, Riddhi, 1980. "A comparison of shift-share and the RAS adjustment," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 175-180, June.
- D R Holden & J K Swales & A G M Nairn, 1987. "The Repeated Application of Shift-Share: A Structural Explanation of Regional Growth?," Environment and Planning A, SAGE Publishing, vol. 19(9), pages 1233-1250, September.
- K E Haynes & F Y Phillips, 1982. "Constrained Minimum Discrimination Information: A Unifying Tool for Modeling Spatial and Individual Choice Behavior," Environment and Planning A, SAGE Publishing, vol. 14(10), pages 1341-1354, October.
- D C Knudsen, 1992. "Manufacturing employment change in the American Midwest, 1977 - 86," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 24(9), pages 1303-1316, September.
- Theil, Henri & Sorooshian, Cyrus, 1979. "Components of the change in regional inequality," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 191-193.
- ברנדה מורגנשטיין ורונית ליברמן, 1981. "שירות המקיף לקשיש בטברי," Working Papers 118, National Insurance Institute of Israel.
- K E Haynes & F Y Phillips, 1982. "Constrained minimum discrimination information: a unifying tool for modeling spatial and individual choice behavior," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 14(10), pages 1341-1354, October.
- דבי עובדיה, 1989. "חונכות ילדי אסירים," Working Papers 144, National Insurance Institute of Israel.
- J A Kurre & B R Weller, 1989. "Forecasting the local economy, using time-series and shift - share techniques," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 21(6), pages 753-770, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:soceps:v:34:y:2000:i:3:p:177-198. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.