Microenterprise and social capital:: A framework for theory, research, and policy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fédes Rijn & Ephraim Nkonya & Adewale Adekunle, 2015. "The impact of agricultural extension services on social capital: an application to the Sub-Saharan African Challenge Program in Lake Kivu region," Agriculture and Human Values, Springer;The Agriculture, Food, & Human Values Society (AFHVS), vol. 32(4), pages 597-615, December.
- Viswanathan, Madhu & Sridharan, Srinivas & Ritchie, Robin, 2010. "Understanding consumption and entrepreneurship in subsistence marketplaces," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 63(6), pages 570-581, June.
- Chi Huu Nguyen & Christophe J. Nordman, 2018.
"Household Entrepreneurship and Social Networks: Panel Data Evidence from Vietnam,"
Journal of Development Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 54(4), pages 594-618, April.
- Huu Chi Nguyen & Christophe Nordman, 2014. "Household entrepreneurship and social networks:panel data evidence from Vietnam," Working Papers DT/2014/22, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
- Nguyen, Huu Chi & Nordman, Christophe Jalil, 2017. "Household Entrepreneurship and Social Networks: Panel Data Evidence from Vietnam," IZA Discussion Papers 10482, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Huu Chi Nguyen & Christophe Jalil Nordman, 2017. "Household Entrepreneurship and Social Networks: Panel Data Evidence from Vietnam," Working Papers hal-01619799, HAL.
- Fragkandreas, Thanos & Larsen, Karin, 2009. "Social Capital and Economic Performance: some lessons from Farm Partnerships in Sweden," MPRA Paper 17916, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:pal:eurjdr:v:30:y:2018:i:4:d:10.1057_s41287-017-0100-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:rss:jnljms:v4i9p3 is not listed on IDEAS
- James C. Brau & Gary M. Woller, 2004. "Microfinance: A Comprehensive Review of the Existing Literature," Journal of Entrepreneurial Finance, Pepperdine University, Graziadio School of Business and Management, vol. 9(1), pages 1-28, Spring.
- Baldi, Guido & Sadovskis, Vairis & Šipilova, Viktorija, 2014. "Economic and Employment Effects of Microloans in a Transition Country," MPRA Paper 52736, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Elder, Sara D. & Zerriffi, Hisham & Le Billon, Philippe, 2012. "Effects of Fair Trade Certification on Social Capital: The Case of Rwandan Coffee Producers," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 40(11), pages 2355-2367.
- Paul, Sohini, 2013. "The Credit-worthiness of a borrower and the selection process in Micro-finance: A case study from the urban slums of India," MPRA Paper 48116, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/14463 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mladovsky, Philipa & Mossialos, Elias, 2008. "A Conceptual Framework for Community-Based Health Insurance in Low-Income Countries: Social Capital and Economic Development," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 590-607, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:soceco:v:30:y:2001:i:2:p:193-198. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/620175 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.