The strategy of multinational enterprises in the light of the rise of China
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zhou, Jing & Latorre, María C., 2015. "FDI in China and global production networks: Assessing the role of and impact on big world players (East Asia, Japan, EU28 and U.S.)," MPRA Paper 62297, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:spr:manint:v:50:y:2010:i:2:d:10.1007_s11575-010-0031-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Eriksson, Taina & Nummela, Niina & Saarenketo, Sami, 2014. "Dynamic capability in a small global factory," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 169-180.
- Panibratov, A. & Ermolaeva, L., 2015. "Outward investments from China and Russia: Macroeconomic and institutional perspective," Working Papers 6432, Graduate School of Management, St. Petersburg State University.
- Amol Gore & Pekka Kess, 2014. "Treading the Risks in International Management," International Journal of Management, Knowledge and Learning, International School for Social and Business Studies, Celje, Slovenia, vol. 3(1), pages 125-141.
- Hashai, Niron, 2009. "Knowledge transfer considerations and the future of the internalization hypothesis," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 257-264, June.
- Chebolu-Subramanian, Vijaya & Gaukler, Gary M., 2015. "Product contamination in a multi-stage food supply chain," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 244(1), pages 164-175.
- Buckley, Peter J., 2009. "Internalisation thinking: From the multinational enterprise to the global factory," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 224-235, June.
More about this item
KeywordsMultinational enterprises Foreign direct investment China Global strategies;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:scaman:v:23:y:2007:i:2:p:107-126. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/872/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.