Effective municipal solid waste collection using geospatial information systems for transportation: A case study of two metropolitan cities in Pakistan
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Usman Mustafa & Iftikhar Ahmad & Miraj ul Haq, 2014.
"Capturing Willingness to Pay and Its Determinants for Improved Solid Waste Management,"
2014:110, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
- Miraj ul Haq & Iftikhar Ahmad & Usman Mustafa, 2015. "Capturing Willingness to Pay and Its Determinants for Improved Solid Waste Management," Working Papers id:7276, eSocialSciences.
- Huang, Shan-Huen & Lin, Pei-Chun, 2015. "Vehicle routing–scheduling for municipal waste collection system under the “Keep Trash off the Ground” policy," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 24-37.
- Muhammad Qasim & Malik Muhammad Anees & Muhammad Usman Ghani & Jahanzaib Malik & Moeen Khalid & Aroj Bashir, 2014. "Environment Degradation Cause by Urbanization in Pakistan: A Review," Bulletin of Energy Economics (BEE), The Economics and Social Development Organization (TESDO), vol. 2(3), pages 62-71, September.
- Daskalopoulos, E & Badr, O & Probert, S.D, 1997. "Economic and Environmental Evaluations of Waste Treatment and Disposal Technologies for Municipal Solid Waste," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 58(4), pages 209-255, December.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Noukignon KonÃ©, 2016. "Willingness to pay of the households to a waste management improvement in the precarious districts of Abidjan (Ivory Coast)," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 36(3), pages 1791-1804.
- Gambella, Claudio & Maggioni, Francesca & Vigo, Daniele, 2019. "A stochastic programming model for a tactical solid waste management problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 273(2), pages 684-694.
- Ke, Liangjun & Zhai, Laipeng & Li, Jing & Chan, Felix T.S., 2016. "Pareto mimic algorithm: An approach to the team orienteering problem," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 155-166.
- Dong, Jun & Chi, Yong & Zou, Daoan & Fu, Chao & Huang, Qunxing & Ni, Mingjiang, 2014. "Energy–environment–economy assessment of waste management systems from a life cycle perspective: Model development and case study," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 114(C), pages 400-408.
- Varuvel, Edwin Geo & Mrad, Nadia & Tazerout, Mohand & Aloui, Fethi, 2012. "Experimental analysis of biofuel as an alternative fuel for diesel engines," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 94(C), pages 224-231.
More about this item
KeywordsMunicipal solid waste; Vehicle routing problem; Geospatial techniques; Pakistan;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:retrec:v:84:y:2020:i:c:s0739885920301487. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/620614/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Catherine Liu (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/620614/description#description .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.