An evolutionary approach to technological innovation in agriculture: some preliminary remarks
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Nelson, Richard R. & Winter, Sidney G., 1993. "In search of useful theory of innovation," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 108-108, April.
- S. Bonny & P. Daucé, 1989.
"Les nouvelles technologies en agriculture : une approche technique et économique,"
Cahiers d'Economie et Sociologie Rurales,
INRA Department of Economics, vol. 13, pages 5-33.
- Bonny, S. & Daucé, P., 1989. "Les nouvelles technologies en agriculture : une approche technique et économique," Cahiers d'Economie et de Sociologie Rurales (CESR), INRA (French National Institute for Agricultural Research), vol. 13.
- Pavitt, Keith, 1984. "Sectoral patterns of technical change: Towards a taxonomy and a theory," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 13(6), pages 343-373, December.
- Fanfani, R. & Lanini, L., 1992. "La mécanisation agricole en Italie et le développement du « contoterzisme » (1950-1990)," Cahiers d'Economie et de Sociologie Rurales (CESR), INRA (French National Institute for Agricultural Research), vol. 24.
- Sahal, Devendra, 1981. "The farm tractor and the nature of technological innovation," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 368-402, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Giovanni Dosi & Richard Nelson, 2013. "The Evolution of Technologies: An Assessment of the State-of-the-Art," Eurasian Business Review, Springer;Eurasia Business and Economics Society, vol. 3(1), pages 3-46, June.
- Paul Diederen & Hans van Meijl & Arjan Wolters, 2003.
"Modernisation in agriculture: what makes a farmer adopt an innovation?,"
International Journal of Agricultural Resources, Governance and Ecology,
Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 2(3/4), pages 328-342.
- Diederen, Paul & van Meijl, Hans & Wolters, Arjan, 2002. "Modernisation in Agriculture: What Makes a Farmer Adopt an Innovation?," 2002 International Congress, August 28-31, 2002, Zaragoza, Spain 24864, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Diederen, Paul & van Meijl, Hans & Wolters, Arjan, 2003. "Modernisation in Agriculture: What Makes a Farmer Adopt an Innovation?," Policy Reform and Adjustment Workshop, October 23-25, 2003, Imperial College London, Wye Campus 15751, International Agricultural Policy Reform and Adjustment Project (IAPRAP).
- Dosi, Giovanni & Nelson, Richard R., 2010.
"Technical Change and Industrial Dynamics as Evolutionary Processes,"
Handbook of the Economics of Innovation,
- Giovanni Dosi & Richard R. Nelson, 2009. "Technical Change and Industrial Dynamics as Evolutionary Processes," LEM Papers Series 2009/07, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Lazzarini, Sérgio G., 2012. "Strategizing by the Government: Industrial Policy and Sustainable Competitive Advantage," Insper Working Papers wpe_289, Insper Working Paper, Insper Instituto de Ensino e Pesquisa.
- Marie-Claude BELIS-BERGOUIGNAN (GREThA UMR CNRS 5113), 2009. "An evolutionist analysis of sectoral dynamics (In French)," Cahiers du GREThA 2009-18, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Petterson Molina Vale, 2015. "The Conservation versus Production Trade-off: Does Livestock Intensification Increase Deforestation? The Case of the Brazilian Amazon," Working Papers 2015.20, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Sergio G. Lazzarini, 2015. "Strategizing by the government: Can industrial policy create firm-level competitive advantage?," Strategic Management Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(1), pages 97-112, January.
- Figueiredo, Paulo N., 2016. "New challenges for public research organisations in agricultural innovation in developing economies: Evidence from Embrapa in Brazil's soybean industry," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, pages 21-32.
- Vanloqueren, Gaëtan & Baret, Philippe V., 2009. "How agricultural research systems shape a technological regime that develops genetic engineering but locks out agroecological innovations," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(6), pages 971-983, July.
- Petterson Molina Vale, 2014. "The conservation versus production trade-off: does livestock intensification increase deforestation? Evidence from the Brazilian Amazon," GRI Working Papers 174, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
- Ramani, Shyama V. & Thutupalli, Ajay, 2015. "Emergence of controversy in technology transitions: Green Revolution and Bt cotton in India," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 100(C), pages 198-212.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:respol:v:25:y:1996:i:6:p:933-945. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/respol .