Sectoral energy consumption in Turkey
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sala, Marco, 1998. "Chapter 8--Technology for modern architecture," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 2(1-2), pages 189-234, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Soytas, Ugur & Sari, Ramazan, 2007. "The relationship between energy and production: Evidence from Turkish manufacturing industry," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(6), pages 1151-1165, November.
- Cifter, Atilla & Ozun, Alper, 2007. "Multi-scale Causality between Energy Consumption and GNP in Emerging Markets: Evidence from Turkey," MPRA Paper 2483, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Canyurt, Olcay Ersel & Ozturk, Harun Kemal, 2008. "Application of genetic algorithm (GA) technique on demand estimation of fossil fuels in Turkey," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(7), pages 2562-2569, July.
- Kaynakli, O., 2008. "A study on residential heating energy requirement and optimum insulation thickness," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 33(6), pages 1164-1172.
- Melikoglu, Mehmet, 2013. "Vision 2023: Forecasting Turkey's natural gas demand between 2013 and 2030," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 22(C), pages 393-400.
- Palamutcu, S., 2010. "Electric energy consumption in the cotton textile processing stages," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(7), pages 2945-2952.
- Aranda-Usón, Alfonso & Ferreira, Germán & Mainar-Toledo, M.D. & Scarpellini, Sabina & Llera Sastresa, Eva, 2012. "Energy consumption analysis of Spanish food and drink, textile, chemical and non-metallic mineral products sectors," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 477-485.
- Başoğul, Yusuf & Keçebaş, Ali, 2011. "Economic and environmental impacts of insulation in district heating pipelines," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(10), pages 6156-6164.
More about this item
KeywordsPrimary energy Sectoral energy Energy consumption Energy demand Turkey;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:rensus:v:6:y:2002:i:5:p:471-480. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/600126/description#description .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .