Sectoral energy consumption in Turkey
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Soytas, Ugur & Sari, Ramazan, 2007. "The relationship between energy and production: Evidence from Turkish manufacturing industry," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(6), pages 1151-1165, November.
- Cifter, Atilla & Ozun, Alper, 2007. "Multi-scale Causality between Energy Consumption and GNP in Emerging Markets: Evidence from Turkey," MPRA Paper 2483, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Canyurt, Olcay Ersel & Ozturk, Harun Kemal, 2008. "Application of genetic algorithm (GA) technique on demand estimation of fossil fuels in Turkey," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(7), pages 2562-2569, July.
- Kaynakli, O., 2008. "A study on residential heating energy requirement and optimum insulation thickness," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 33(6), pages 1164-1172.
- Melikoglu, Mehmet, 2013. "Vision 2023: Forecasting Turkey's natural gas demand between 2013 and 2030," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 22(C), pages 393-400.
- Palamutcu, S., 2010. "Electric energy consumption in the cotton textile processing stages," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(7), pages 2945-2952.
- Aranda-Usón, Alfonso & Ferreira, Germán & Mainar-Toledo, M.D. & Scarpellini, Sabina & Llera Sastresa, Eva, 2012. "Energy consumption analysis of Spanish food and drink, textile, chemical and non-metallic mineral products sectors," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 477-485.
- Başoğul, Yusuf & Keçebaş, Ali, 2011. "Economic and environmental impacts of insulation in district heating pipelines," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(10), pages 6156-6164.
More about this item
KeywordsPrimary energy Sectoral energy Energy consumption Energy demand Turkey;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:rensus:v:6:y:2002:i:5:p:471-480. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/600126/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.