A comprehensive review on applications of ohmic heating (OH)
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Singdeo, Debanand & Dey, Tapobrata & Ghosh, Prakash C., 2011. "Modelling of start-up time for high temperature polymer electrolyte fuel cells," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(10), pages 6081-6089.
- Napp, T.A. & Gambhir, A. & Hills, T.P. & Florin, N. & Fennell, P.S, 2014. "A review of the technologies, economics and policy instruments for decarbonising energy-intensive manufacturing industries," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 616-640.
- Park, Hansaem & Kim, Dong Ho & Kim, Min Soo, 2013. "Performance investigation of a cascade heat pump water heating system with a quasi-steady state analysis," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 283-294.
- Moreno, Pere & Miró, Laia & Solé, Aran & Barreneche, Camila & Solé, Cristian & Martorell, Ingrid & Cabeza, Luisa F., 2014. "Corrosion of metal and metal alloy containers in contact with phase change materials (PCM) for potential heating and cooling applications," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 125(C), pages 238-245.
- Sivasakthivel, T. & Murugesan, K. & Thomas, H.R., 2014. "Optimization of operating parameters of ground source heat pump system for space heating and cooling by Taguchi method and utility concept," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 116(C), pages 76-85.
- Li, Gang & Qian, Suxin & Lee, Hoseong & Hwang, Yunho & Radermacher, Reinhard, 2014. "Experimental investigation of energy and exergy performance of short term adsorption heat storage for residential application," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 65(C), pages 675-691.
- S. Blankenburg, 2014. "Introduction," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 38(6), pages 1295-1305.
- Lin, Boqiang & Ouyang, Xiaoling, 2014. "Electricity demand and conservation potential in the Chinese nonmetallic mineral products industry," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 243-253.
- Hepbasli, Arif & Kalinci, Yildiz, 2009. "A review of heat pump water heating systems," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 13(6-7), pages 1211-1229, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:rensus:v:94:y:2018:i:c:p:656-668 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsOhmic heating; Heat generation; Distillation; Heat transfer; Electric conductivity;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:rensus:v:39:y:2014:i:c:p:262-269. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/600126/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.