Effect of tilt angle and connection mode of PVT modules on the energy efficiency of a hot water system for high-rise residential buildings
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Chow, T.T., 2010. "A review on photovoltaic/thermal hybrid solar technology," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 87(2), pages 365-379, February.
- He, Wei & Chow, Tin-Tai & Ji, Jie & Lu, Jianping & Pei, Gang & Chan, Lok-shun, 2006. "Hybrid photovoltaic and thermal solar-collector designed for natural circulation of water," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 83(3), pages 199-210, March.
- Sun, Liangliang & Lu, Lin & Yang, Hongxing, 2012. "Optimum design of shading-type building-integrated photovoltaic claddings with different surface azimuth angles," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 90(1), pages 233-240.
- He, Wei & Hong, Xiaoqiang & Zhao, Xudong & Zhang, Xingxing & Shen, Jinchun & Ji, Jie, 2015. "Operational performance of a novel heat pump assisted solar façade loop-heat-pipe water heating system," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 146(C), pages 371-382.
- Chow, T.T. & Chan, A.L.S. & Fong, K.F. & Lin, Z. & He, W. & Ji, J., 2009. "Annual performance of building-integrated photovoltaic/water-heating system for warm climate application," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 86(5), pages 689-696, May.
- Othman, M.Y. & Hamid, S.A. & Tabook, M.A.S. & Sopian, K. & Roslan, M.H. & Ibarahim, Z., 2016. "Performance analysis of PV/T Combi with water and air heating system: An experimental study," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 86(C), pages 716-722.
- Othman, Mohd Yusof & Ibrahim, Adnan & Jin, Goh Li & Ruslan, Mohd Hafidz & Sopian, Kamaruzzaman, 2013. "Photovoltaic-thermal (PV/T) technology – The future energy technology," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 171-174.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:gam:jeners:v:11:y:2018:i:1:p:237-:d:127765 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:renene:v:129:y:2018:i:pa:p:419-430 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:renene:v:119:y:2018:i:c:p:152-159 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jeners:v:10:y:2017:i:8:p:1129-:d:106569 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:rensus:v:76:y:2017:i:c:p:645-672 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:energy:v:172:y:2019:i:c:p:141-154 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:appene:v:247:y:2019:i:c:p:335-349 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jeners:v:12:y:2019:i:20:p:3929-:d:277268 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsPhotovoltaic thermal module; Natural circulation; Connection mode; Tilt angle;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:renene:v:93:y:2016:i:c:p:291-301. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/renewable-energy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.