Calculation of bright roof-tops for solar PV applications in Dhaka Megacity, Bangladesh
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bódis, Katalin & Kougias, Ioannis & Jäger-Waldau, Arnulf & Taylor, Nigel & Szabó, Sándor, 2019. "A high-resolution geospatial assessment of the rooftop solar photovoltaic potential in the European Union," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 114(C), pages 1-1.
- Sun, Yan-wei & Hof, Angela & Wang, Run & Liu, Jian & Lin, Yan-jie & Yang, De-wei, 2013. "GIS-based approach for potential analysis of solar PV generation at the regional scale: A case study of Fujian Province," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 248-259.
- Mondal, Md. Alam Hossain & Denich, Manfred, 2010. "Assessment of renewable energy resources potential for electricity generation in Bangladesh," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 14(8), pages 2401-2413, October.
- Adam Juma Abdallah Gudo & Marye Belete & Ghali Abdullahi Abubakar & Jinsong Deng, 2020. "Spatio-Temporal Analysis of Solar Energy Potential for Domestic and Agricultural Utilization to Diminish Poverty in Jubek State, South Sudan, Africa," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 13(6), pages 1-22, March.
- Alam Hossain Mondal, Md. & Sadrul Islam, A.K.M., 2011. "Potential and viability of grid-connected solar PV system in Bangladesh," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(6), pages 1869-1874.
- Jacques, David A. & Gooding, James & Giesekam, Jannik J. & Tomlin, Alison S. & Crook, Rolf, 2014. "Methodology for the assessment of PV capacity over a city region using low-resolution LiDAR data and application to the City of Leeds (UK)," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 124(C), pages 28-34.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:8:y:2016:i:2:p:119:d:63498 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hassan, Md. Kamrul & Pelkonen, Paavo & Pappinen, Ari, 2014. "Rural households’ knowledge and perceptions of renewables with special attention on bioenergy resources development – Results from a field study in Bangladesh," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 136(C), pages 454-464.
- McPherson, Madeleine & Ismail, Malik & Hoornweg, Daniel & Metcalfe, Murray, 2018. "Planning for variable renewable energy and electric vehicle integration under varying degrees of decentralization: A case study in Lusaka, Zambia," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 151(C), pages 332-346.
- Halder, P.K., 2016. "Potential and economic feasibility of solar home systems implementation in Bangladesh," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 65(C), pages 568-576.
- Sujit Kumar Sikder & Francis Eanes & Henok Birhanu Asmelash & Shiba Kar & Theo Koetter, 2016. "The Contribution of Energy-Optimized Urban Planning to Efficient Resource Use–A Case Study on Residential Settlement Development in Dhaka City, Bangladesh," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(2), pages 1-19, February.
- Islam, Md. Tasbirul & Shahir, S.A. & Uddin, T.M. Iftakhar & Saifullah, A.Z.A, 2014. "Current energy scenario and future prospect of renewable energy in Bangladesh," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 1074-1088.
- Byrne, John & Taminiau, Job & Kurdgelashvili, Lado & Kim, Kyung Nam, 2015. "A review of the solar city concept and methods to assess rooftop solar electric potential, with an illustrative application to the city of Seoul," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 830-844.
- Ruhang, Xu, 2016. "The restriction research for urban area building integrated grid-connected PV power generation potential," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 113(C), pages 124-143.
- Bocca, Alberto & Chiavazzo, Eliodoro & Macii, Alberto & Asinari, Pietro, 2015. "Solar energy potential assessment: An overview and a fast modeling approach with application to Italy," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 291-296.
More about this item
KeywordsBright roof-tops; Stand-alone PV systems; Electricity generation; Dhaka Megacity; Bangladesh;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:renene:v:35:y:2010:i:8:p:1760-1764. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/renewable-energy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.