Optimally sizing of solar array and battery in a standalone photovoltaic system in Malaysia
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bhuiyan, M.M.H. & Ali Asgar, M., 2003. "Sizing of a stand-alone photovoltaic power system at Dhaka," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 28(6), pages 929-938.
- Zamzam Jaafar, Mohd. & Kheng, Wong Hwee & Kamaruddin, Norhayati, 2003. "Greener energy solutions for a sustainable future: issues and challenges for Malaysia," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(11), pages 1061-1072, September.
- Ai, B. & Yang, H. & Shen, H. & Liao, X., 2003. "Computer-aided design of PV/wind hybrid system," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 28(10), pages 1491-1512.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Deshmukh, M.K. & Deshmukh, S.S., 2008. "Modeling of hybrid renewable energy systems," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 235-249, January.
- Sawle, Yashwant & Gupta, S.C. & Bohre, Aashish Kumar, 2018. "Review of hybrid renewable energy systems with comparative analysis of off-grid hybrid system," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 81(P2), pages 2217-2235.
- Sovacool, Benjamin K. & Drupady, Ira Martina, 2011. "Examining the Small Renewable Energy Power (SREP) Program in Malaysia," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(11), pages 7244-7256.
- repec:wut:journl:v:2:y:2013:id:1085 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mostafa Ahmed & Mohamed Abdelrahem & Ibrahim Harbi & Ralph Kennel, 2020. "An Adaptive Model-Based MPPT Technique with Drift-Avoidance for Grid-Connected PV Systems," Energies, MDPI, vol. 13(24), pages 1-25, December.
- Prasad, Abhnil A. & Taylor, Robert A. & Kay, Merlinde, 2017. "Assessment of solar and wind resource synergy in Australia," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 190(C), pages 354-367.
- Islam, M.R. & Saidur, R. & Rahim, N.A., 2011. "Assessment of wind energy potentiality at Kudat and Labuan, Malaysia using Weibull distribution function," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 985-992.
- repec:gam:jeners:v:9:y:2016:i:2:p:102:d:63737 is not listed on IDEAS
- Khatib, Tamer & Mohamed, Azah & Sopian, K., 2013. "A review of photovoltaic systems size optimization techniques," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 22(C), pages 454-465.
- Fux, Samuel F. & Benz, Michael J. & Guzzella, Lino, 2013. "Economic and environmental aspects of the component sizing for a stand-alone building energy system: A case study," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 438-447.
- Jinyoung Song & Yosoon Choi, 2016. "Analysis of the Potential for Use of Floating Photovoltaic Systems on Mine Pit Lakes: Case Study at the Ssangyong Open-Pit Limestone Mine in Korea," Energies, MDPI, vol. 9(2), pages 1-13, February.
- Lean, Hooi Hooi & Smyth, Russell, 2010. "On the dynamics of aggregate output, electricity consumption and exports in Malaysia: Evidence from multivariate Granger causality tests," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 87(6), pages 1963-1971, June.
- Alberto-Jesus Perea-Moreno & Quetzalcoatl Hernandez-Escobedo & Javier Garrido & Joel Donaldo Verdugo-Diaz, 2018. "Stand-Alone Photovoltaic System Assessment in Warmer Urban Areas in Mexico," Energies, MDPI, vol. 11(2), pages 1-13, January.
- Al-Smairan, Mohammad, 2012. "Application of photovoltaic array for pumping water as an alternative to diesel engines in Jordan Badia, Tall Hassan station: Case study," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 16(7), pages 4500-4507.
- Kaldellis, J.K. & Koronakis, P. & Kavadias, K., 2004. "Energy balance analysis of a stand-alone photovoltaic system, including variable system reliability impact," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 29(7), pages 1161-1180.
- Sarhan, Ameen & Hizam, Hashim & Mariun, Norman & Ya'acob, M.E., 2019. "An improved numerical optimization algorithm for sizing and configuration of standalone photo-voltaic system components in Yemen," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 134(C), pages 1434-1446.
- Mahesh, Aeidapu & Sandhu, Kanwarjit Singh, 2015. "Hybrid wind/photovoltaic energy system developments: Critical review and findings," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 1135-1147.
- DeBenedictis, A. & Hoff, T.E. & Price, S. & Woo, C.K., 2010. "Statistically adjusted engineering (SAE) modeling of metered roof-top photovoltaic (PV) output: California evidence," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(10), pages 4178-4183.
- Jacek Malinowski, 2013. "A semi-Markov model of the variability of power generation from renewable sources," Operations Research and Decisions, Wroclaw University of Science Technology, Faculty of Management, vol. 2, pages 81-90.
- Rona George Allwyn & Rashid Al Abri & Arif Malik & Amer Al-Hinai, 2021. "Economic Analysis of Replacing HPS Lamp with LED Lamp and Cost Estimation to Set Up PV/Battery System for Street Lighting in Oman," Energies, MDPI, vol. 14(22), pages 1-25, November.
- Mohammed, M.A.A. & Salmiaton, A. & Wan Azlina, W.A.K.G. & Mohammad Amran, M.S. & Fakhru'l-Razi, A. & Taufiq-Yap, Y.H., 2011. "Hydrogen rich gas from oil palm biomass as a potential source of renewable energy in Malaysia," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 1258-1270, February.
- Elma, Onur & Selamogullari, Ugur Savas, 2012. "A comparative sizing analysis of a renewable energy supplied stand-alone house considering both demand side and source side dynamics," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 96(C), pages 400-408.
More about this item
KeywordsOptimal size; Solar array; Battery; Standalone photovoltaic system; Malaysia;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:renene:v:34:y:2009:i:1:p:348-352. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/renewable-energy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Catherine Liu (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/renewable-energy .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.