Short term wind speed forecasting for wind turbine applications using linear prediction method
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mohandes, Mohamed A. & Rehman, Shafiqur & Halawani, Talal O., 1998. "A neural networks approach for wind speed prediction," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 345-354.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kusiak, Andrew & Zhang, Zijun & Verma, Anoop, 2013. "Prediction, operations, and condition monitoring in wind energy," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 1-12.
- Flores, Juan J. & Graff, Mario & Rodriguez, Hector, 2012. "Evolutive design of ARMA and ANN models for time series forecasting," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 225-230.
- Liu, Hui & Chen, Chao & Tian, Hong-qi & Li, Yan-fei, 2012. "A hybrid model for wind speed prediction using empirical mode decomposition and artificial neural networks," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 545-556.
- Wang, Jianzhou & Qin, Shanshan & Zhou, Qingping & Jiang, Haiyan, 2015. "Medium-term wind speeds forecasting utilizing hybrid models for three different sites in Xinjiang, China," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 76(C), pages 91-101.
- Kusiak, Andrew & Li, Wenyan & Song, Zhe, 2010. "Dynamic control of wind turbines," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 456-463.
- Cadenas, E. & Jaramillo, O.A. & Rivera, W., 2010. "Analysis and forecasting of wind velocity in chetumal, quintana roo, using the single exponential smoothing method," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(5), pages 925-930.
- Salcedo-Sanz, S. & Pastor-Sánchez, A. & Del Ser, J. & Prieto, L. & Geem, Z.W., 2015. "A Coral Reefs Optimization algorithm with Harmony Search operators for accurate wind speed prediction," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 75(C), pages 93-101.
- Fadare, D.A., 2010. "The application of artificial neural networks to mapping of wind speed profile for energy application in Nigeria," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 87(3), pages 934-942, March.
- Tansu Filik, 2016. "Improved Spatio-Temporal Linear Models for Very Short-Term Wind Speed Forecasting," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(3), pages 1-15, March.
- Narayana, M. & Putrus, G.A. & Jovanovic, M. & Leung, P.S. & McDonald, S., 2012. "Generic maximum power point tracking controller for small-scale wind turbines," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 72-79.
- Zhao, Yongning & Ye, Lin & Li, Zhi & Song, Xuri & Lang, Yansheng & Su, Jian, 2016. "A novel bidirectional mechanism based on time series model for wind power forecasting," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 177(C), pages 793-803.
- Liu, Jinfu & Ren, Guorui & Wan, Jie & Guo, Yufeng & Yu, Daren, 2016. "Variogram time-series analysis of wind speed," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 99(C), pages 483-491.
- Ouammi, Ahmed & Zejli, Driss & Dagdougui, Hanane & Benchrifa, Rachid, 2012. "Artificial neural network analysis of Moroccan solar potential," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 16(7), pages 4876-4889.
- Lei, Ma & Shiyan, Luan & Chuanwen, Jiang & Hongling, Liu & Yan, Zhang, 2009. "A review on the forecasting of wind speed and generated power," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 915-920, May.
- Qian Zhang & Kin Keung Lai & Dongxiao Niu & Qiang Wang & Xuebin Zhang, 2012. "A Fuzzy Group Forecasting Model Based on Least Squares Support Vector Machine (LS-SVM) for Short-Term Wind Power," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 5(9), pages 1-18, September.
- Dong, Qingli & Sun, Yuhuan & Li, Peizhi, 2017. "A novel forecasting model based on a hybrid processing strategy and an optimized local linear fuzzy neural network to make wind power forecasting: A case study of wind farms in China," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 102(PA), pages 241-257.
- Akçay, Hüseyin & Filik, Tansu, 2017. "Short-term wind speed forecasting by spectral analysis from long-term observations with missing values," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 191(C), pages 653-662.
- Shi, Jing & Guo, Jinmei & Zheng, Songtao, 2012. "Evaluation of hybrid forecasting approaches for wind speed and power generation time series," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 16(5), pages 3471-3480.
- repec:gam:jeners:v:9:y:2016:i:3:p:168:d:65196 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chang, G.W. & Lu, H.J. & Chang, Y.R. & Lee, Y.D., 2017. "An improved neural network-based approach for short-term wind speed and power forecast," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 105(C), pages 301-311.
- repec:eee:appene:v:198:y:2017:i:c:p:203-222 is not listed on IDEAS
- De Giorgi, Maria Grazia & Ficarella, Antonio & Tarantino, Marco, 2011. "Error analysis of short term wind power prediction models," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 88(4), pages 1298-1311, April.
- Chen, Kuilin & Yu, Jie, 2014. "Short-term wind speed prediction using an unscented Kalman filter based state-space support vector regression approach," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 113(C), pages 690-705.
- Yu, Jie & Chen, Kuilin & Mori, Junichi & Rashid, Mudassir M., 2013. "A Gaussian mixture copula model based localized Gaussian process regression approach for long-term wind speed prediction," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 673-686.
- Bouzgou, Hassen & Benoudjit, Nabil, 2011. "Multiple architecture system for wind speed prediction," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 88(7), pages 2463-2471, July.
More about this item
KeywordsWind energy; Wind speed prediction; Linear prediction;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:renene:v:33:y:2008:i:1:p:35-41. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/renewable-energy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.