The energy subsidisation policies of Cyprus and their effect on renewable energy systems economics
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kalogirou, Soteris, 1996. "Economic analysis of solar energy systems using spreadsheets," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 1303-1307.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- E. Kathy Stuart, 2006. "Energizing the island community: a review of policy standpoints for energy in small island states and territories," Sustainable Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 14(2), pages 139-147.
- Giglio, Thalita & Lamberts, Roberto & Barbosa, Miriam & Urbano, Mariana, 2014. "A procedure for analysing energy savings in multiple small solar water heaters installed in low-income housing in Brazil," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 43-55.
- Chang, Keh-Chin & Lin, Wei-Min & Lee, Tsong-Sheng & Chung, Kung-Ming, 2011. "Subsidy programs on diffusion of solar water heaters: Taiwan's experience," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 563-567, February.
- Yurtsev, Arif & Jenkins, Glenn P., 2016.
"Cost-effectiveness analysis of alternative water heater systems operating with unreliable water supplies,"
Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews,
Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 174-183.
- Arif Yurtsev & Glenn P. Jenkins, 2015. "Cost-Effectiveness Analysis Of Alternative Water Heater Systems Operating With Unreliable Water Supplies," Development Discussion Papers 2015-03, JDI Executive Programs.
- Koroneos, C. & Fokaidis, P. & Moussiopoulos, N., 2005. "Cyprus energy system and the use of renewable energy sources," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 30(10), pages 1889-1901.
- Patlitzianas, Konstantinos D. & Kagiannas, Argyris G. & Askounis, Dimitris Th. & Psarras, John, 2005. "The policy perspective for RES development in the new member states of the EU," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 477-492.
- Maxoulis, Christos N. & Charalampous, Harris P. & Kalogirou, Soteris A., 2007. "Cyprus solar water heating cluster: A missed opportunity?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(6), pages 3302-3315, June.
- Wei-Min Lin & Keh-Chin Chang & Kung-Ming Chung, 2019. "The Impact of Subsidy Programs for Solar Thermal Applications: A Case Study for a Remote Island," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(20), pages 1-11, October.
More about this item
KeywordsRenewable energy subsidisation; Fuel subsidisation; Industrial process heat; Economics;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:renene:v:28:y:2003:i:11:p:1711-1728. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/renewable-energy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.