On the relationship between tax increment finance and property taxation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Anderson, John E., 1990. "Tax Increment Financing: Municipal Adoption and Growth," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 43(2), pages 155-63, June.
- Jack R. Huddleston, 1981. "Variations in Development Subsidies under Tax Increment Financing," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 57(3), pages 373-384.
- Anderson, John E., 1990. "Tax Increment Financing: Municipal Adoption and Growth," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association;National Tax Journal, vol. 43(2), pages 155-163, June.
- Marianne Bertrand & Esther Duflo & Sendhil Mullainathan, 2004.
"How Much Should We Trust Differences-In-Differences Estimates?,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 119(1), pages 249-275.
- Marianne Bertrand & Esther Duflo & Sendhil Mullainathan, 2002. "How Much Should We Trust Differences-in-Differences Estimates?," NBER Working Papers 8841, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mark Skidmore & David Merriman & Russ Kashian, 2009. "The Relationship between Tax Increment Finance and Municipal Land Annexation," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 85(4), pages 598-613.
More about this item
KeywordsTax increment finance Property taxation Tax base;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:regeco:v:40:y:2010:i:6:p:407-414. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/regec .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.