Cross-border shopping and commodity tax competition among governments
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Bucovetsky, S., 1991. "Asymmetric tax competition," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 167-181, September.
- Lockwood, Ben, 1993.
"Commodity tax competition under destination and origin principles,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 52(2), pages 141-162, September.
- Lockwood, Ben, 1992. "Commodity Tax Competition Under Destination and Origin Principles," CEPR Discussion Papers 733, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- d'Aspremont, C & Gabszewicz, Jean Jaskold & Thisse, J-F, 1979.
"On Hotelling's "Stability in Competition","
Econometric Society, vol. 47(5), pages 1145-50, September.
- Sinn, Hans-Werner, 1990.
"Tax harmonization and tax competition in Europe,"
Munich Reprints in Economics
19846, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Wildasin, D.E., 1987.
"Nash equilibria in models of fiscal competition,"
CORE Discussion Papers
1987020, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Zodrow, George R. & Mieszkowski, Peter, 1986. "Pigou, Tiebout, property taxation, and the underprovision of local public goods," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 356-370, May.
- Hoyt William H., 1993. "Tax Competition, Nash Equilibria, and Residential Mobility," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 358-379, November.
- Wilson, John Douglas, 1991.
"Tax competition with interregional differences in factor endowments,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 423-451, November.
- Wilson, J.D., 1990. "Tax Competition With Interregional Differences In Factor Endowments," Working Papers 4, John Deutsch Institute for the Study of Economic Policy.
- Christiansen, Vidar, 1994. " Cross-Border Shopping and the Optimum Commodity Tax in a Competitive and a Monopoly Market," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 96(3), pages 329-41.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:regeco:v:29:y:1999:i:1:p:33-51. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.