An application of a test for allocative efficiency in the local public sector
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hikaru Ogawa, 2007. "Strategic Taxation on Mobile Capital with Spillover Externality," FinanzArchiv: Public Finance Analysis, Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 63(1), pages 33-45, March.
- Brasington, David M., 2001. "Capitalization and Community Size," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(3), pages 385-395, November.
- Lisa Barrow & Cecilia Elena Rouse, 2000.
"Using Market Valuation to Assess the Importance and Efficiency of Public School Spending,"
Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers
1446, Econometric Society.
- Lisa Barrow & Cecilia Elena Rouse, 2000. "Using market valuation to assess the importance and efficiency of public school spending," Working Paper Series WP-00-4, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Productivity Commission, 2008. "Assessing Local Government Revenue Raising Capacity," Research Reports, Productivity Commission, Government of Australia, number 26.
- David Stadelmann & Reiner Eichenberger, 2008. "Debt Capitalization: A New Perspective on Ricardian Equivalence," CREMA Working Paper Series 2008-30, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- STEVEN C. DELLER & David G. Hinds & Donald L. Hinman, 2001.
"Local Public Services in Wisconsin: Alternatives for Municipalities with a Focus on Privatization,"
Wisconsin-Madison Agricultural and Applied Economics Staff Papers
441, Wisconsin-Madison Agricultural and Applied Economics Department.
- Deller, Steven C. & Hinds, David G. & Hinman, Donald L., 2001. "Local Public Services in Wisconsin: Alternatives for Municipalities with a Focus on Privatization," Staff Paper Series 441, University of Wisconsin, Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Stephen Billings & Thomas Thibodeau, 2011. "Intrametropolitan Decentralization: Is Government Structure Capitalized in Residential Property Values?," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 42(4), pages 416-450, May.
- Laurie Bates & Rexford Santerre, 2006. "Leviathan in the Crosshairs," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 127(1), pages 133-145, April.
- Deller, Steven & Maher, Craig, 2005. "Government, Effectiveness, Performance and Local Property Values," Staff Paper Series 482, University of Wisconsin, Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Emili Tortosa Ausina & Diego Prior & María Teresa Balaguer-Coll, 2006. "Decentralization And Effiency In Spanish Local Goverment," Working Papers. Serie EC 2006-02, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Bates, Laurie J. & Santerre, Rexford E., 2003. "The impact of a state mandated expenditure floor on aggregate property values," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(3), pages 531-540, May.
- Bates, Laurie J. & Santerre, Rexford E., 2013. "Does regionalization of local public health services influence public spending levels and allocative efficiency?," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 209-219.
- Brasington, David M., 2002. "Edge versus center: finding common ground in the capitalization debate," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(3), pages 524-541, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:regeco:v:20:y:1990:i:3:p:395-406. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/regec .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.