The comparative statics of a filtering model of housing with two income groups
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hamilton, Bruce W, 1976. "Capitalization of Intrajurisdictional Differences in Local Tax Prices," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 66(5), pages 743-753, December.
- Arnold C. Harberger, 1962. "The Incidence of the Corporation Income Tax," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 70, pages 215-215.
- Courant, Paul N., 1977. "A general equilibrium model of heterogeneous local property taxes," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 313-327, December.
- Mieszkowski, Peter, 1972. "The property tax: An excise tax or a profits tax?," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 73-96, April.
- Starrett, David A, 1980. "On the Method of Taxation and the Provision of Local Public Goods," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 70(3), pages 380-392, June.
- Diewert, W. E., 1978. "Optimal tax perturbations," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 139-177, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Brueckner, Jan K. & Helsley, Robert W., 2011. "Sprawl and blight," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(2), pages 205-213, March.
- Jan K. Brueckner & Stuart S. Rosenthal, 2009.
"Gentrification and Neighborhood Housing Cycles: Will America's Future Downtowns Be Rich?,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 91(4), pages 725-743, November.
- Jan K. Brueckner & Stuart S. Rosenthal, 2005. "Gentrification and Neighborhood Housing Cycles: Will America’s Future Downtowns Be Rich?," Working Papers 050611, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics.
- Jan K. Brueckner & Stuart S. Rosenthal, 2005. "Gentrification and Neighborhood Housing Cycles: Will America's Future Downtowns be Rich?," CESifo Working Paper Series 1579, CESifo Group Munich.
- Arnott, Richard J. & Braid, Ralph M., 1997.
"A filtering model with steady-state housing,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 27(4-5), pages 515-546, August.
- Richard Arnott & Ralph Braid, 1995. "A Filtering Model with Steady-State Housing," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 301., Boston College Department of Economics.
- Richard J. Arnott & Ralph M. Braid, 1995. "A Filtering Model with Steady-State Housing," CESifo Working Paper Series 79, CESifo Group Munich.
- Anas, Alex & Arnott, Richard J., 1997.
"Taxes and allowances in a dynamic equilibrium model of urban housing with a size--quality hierarchy,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 27(4-5), pages 547-580, August.
- Richard Arnott & Alex Anas, 1995. "Taxes and Allowances in a Dynamic Equilibrium Model of Urban Housing with a Size-Quality Hierarchy," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 309., Boston College Department of Economics.
- Song, Yan & Zenou, Yves, 2012. "Urban villages and housing values in China," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 495-505.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:regeco:v:16:y:1986:i:3:p:437-448. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/regec .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.