A note on the effects of market power distribution in Cordella and Gabszewicz's Ricardian model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Rabah Amir & Val E. Lambson, 2000.
"On the Effects of Entry in Cournot Markets,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 67(2), pages 235-254.
- Rabah Amir & Val E. Lambson, 1998. "On the Effects of Entry in Cournot Markets," CIE Discussion Papers 1998-06, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics. Centre for Industrial Economics.
- AMIR, Rabah & LAMBSON, Val, 1999. "On the effects of entry in Cournot markets," CORE Discussion Papers 1999059, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Rabah Amir, 2000. "On the Effects of Entry in Cournot Markets," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1475, Econometric Society.
- Cordella, Tito & J. Gabszewicz, Jean, 1997.
"Comparative advantage under oligopoly,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 43(3-4), pages 333-346, November.
- CORDELLA, Tito & GABSZEWICZ, Jean, 1993. "Comparative Advantage under Oligopoly," CORE Discussion Papers 1993007, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Cordella, T. & Gabszewicz, J. J., 1997. "Comparative advantage under oligopoly," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1286, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Bottazzi, Jean-Marc & De Meyer, Bernard, 2003.
"A market game for assets and taxed investors,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 39(5-6), pages 657-675, July.
- Bernard De Meyer & Jean-Marc Bottazzi, 2003. "A market game for assets and taxed investors," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00259739, HAL.
- Jones, Ronald W. & Peter Neary, J., 1984. "The positive theory of international trade," Handbook of International Economics,in: R. W. Jones & P. B. Kenen (ed.), Handbook of International Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 1, pages 1-62 Elsevier.
- Rieber, William J, 1982. "Discriminating Monopoly and International Trade," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 92(366), pages 365-376, June.
- Richard Sweeney, 1974. "Monopoly, the law of comparative advantage, and commodity price agreements: A simple general equilibrium analysis," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 110(2), pages 259-287, June.
- R. Melvin, James & Warne, Robert D., 1973. "Monopoly and the theory of international trade," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(2), pages 117-134, May.
More about this item
KeywordsComparative advantage; Market power distribution; Monopoly; Oligopoly; General equilibrium;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:reecon:v:67:y:2013:i:2:p:111-116. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622941 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.