Optimal self-employment income tax enforcement
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Aljoša Feldina & Sašo Polanec, 2012. "Underreporting and Minimum Wage," LICOS Discussion Papers 32412, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Laszlo Goerke, 2015. "Income tax buyouts and income tax evasion," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 22(1), pages 120-143, February.
- Julio Cesar Leal Ordonez, 2014.
"Tax collection, the informal sector, and productivity,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 17(2), pages 262-286, April.
- Julio C. Leal-Ordoñez, 2013. "Tax Collection, The Informal Sector, and Productivity," Working Papers 2013-22, Banco de México.
- Julio Cesar Leal Ordonez, 2013. "Code and data files for "Tax collection, the informal sector, and productivity"," Computer Codes 11-242, Review of Economic Dynamics.
- Alvaro Forteza & Cecilia Noboa, 2015. "Tolerance to Tax Evasion," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 1015, Department of Economics - dECON.
- Alstadsæter, Annette & Jacob, Martin, 2013.
"The effect of awareness and incentives on tax evasion,"
arqus Discussion Papers in Quantitative Tax Research
147, arqus - Arbeitskreis Quantitative Steuerlehre.
- Annette Alstadsæter & Martin Jacob, 2013. "The effect of awareness and incentives on tax evasion," Working Papers 1314, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation.
- Annette Alstadsæter & Martin Jacob, 2013. "The Effect of Awareness and Incentives on Tax Evasion," CESifo Working Paper Series 4369, CESifo Group Munich.
- Eduardo Zilberman, 2016.
"Audits or Distortions: The Optimal Scheme to Enforce Self-Employment Income Taxes,"
Journal of Public Economic Theory,
Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 18(4), pages 511-544, August.
- Eduardo Zilberman, 2011. "Audits or Distortions: The Optimal Scheme to Enforce Self-Employment Income Taxes," Textos para discussão 590, Department of Economics PUC-Rio (Brazil).
- repec:nea:journl:y:2017:i:33:p:12-27 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wu T.C. Michael, 2016. "Profit Tax Evasion under Wage Bargaining Structure," The B.E. Journal of Theoretical Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 16(2), pages 817-834, June.
- Casey B. Mulligan, 2017. "The Employer Penalty, Voluntary Compliance, and the Size Distribution of Firms: Evidence from a Survey of Small Businesses," NBER Working Papers 24037, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Leal-Ordoñez Julio C., 2014. "The informal sector in contemporary models of the aggregate economy," Working Papers 2014-24, Banco de México.
- repec:eee:jmacro:v:53:y:2017:i:c:p:107-126 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsOptimal auditing; Tax evasion; Informal sector; Missing middle; Entrepreneurship; Presumptive taxation;
- D21 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Firm Behavior: Theory
- H26 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Tax Evasion and Avoidance
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:pubeco:v:95:y:2011:i:9:p:1021-1035. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505578 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.