The indexation of interest, depreciation, and capital gains and tax reform in the United States
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Wu, De-Min, 1973. "Alternative Tests of Independence Between Stochastic Regressors and Disturbances," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 41(4), pages 733-750, July.
- Borcherding, Thomas E & Deacon, Robert T, 1972. "The Demand for the Services of Non-Federal Governments," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 62(5), pages 891-901, December.
- Charles H. Breeden & William J. Hunter, 1985. "Tax Revenue and Tax Structure," Public Finance Review, , vol. 13(2), pages 216-224, April.
- Courant, Paul N & Gramlich, Edward M & Rubinfeld, Daniel L, 1979. "Public Employee Market Power and the Level of Government Spending," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 69(5), pages 806-817, December.
- Eleanor Craig & A. Heins, 1980. "The effect of tax elasticity on government spending," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 35(3), pages 267-275, January.
- Thomas J. D, 1982. "Tax Elasticity and the Growth of Local Public Expenditure," Public Finance Review, , vol. 10(3), pages 385-392, July.
- Samuel H. Baker, 1983. "The Determinants of Median Voter Tax Liability: an Empirical Test of the Fiscal Illusion Hypothesis," Public Finance Review, , vol. 11(1), pages 95-108, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eerola Essi & Määttänen Niku, 2006. "On the Political Economy of Housing's Tax Status," The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics, De Gruyter, vol. 6(2), pages 1-32, September.
- Don Fullerton, 1990. "Inputs to Tax Policymaking: The Supply Side, the Deficit, and the Level Playing Field," NBER Working Papers 3507, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fullerton, Don & Henderson, Yolanda Kodrzycki, 1989.
"The Marginal Excess Burden of Different Capital Tax Instruments,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 71(3), pages 435-442, August.
- Don Fullerton & Yolanda K. Henderson, 1987. "The Marginal Excess Burden of Different Capital Tax Instruments," NBER Working Papers 2353, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Skinner, Jonathan, 1996. "The dynamic efficiency cost of not taxing housing," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(3), pages 397-417, March.
- Gervais, Martin, 2002. "Housing taxation and capital accumulation," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(7), pages 1461-1489, October.
- Raboy, David G. & Basher, Syed Abul & Hossain, Ishrat & Kaitibie, Simeon, 2012. "More efficient production subsidies for emerging agriculture in micro Arab states: a conceptual model," MPRA Paper 38854, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cho, Sang-Wook (Stanley) & Francis, Johanna L., 2011.
"Tax treatment of owner occupied housing and wealth inequality,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 42-60, March.
- Sang-Wook Stanley Cho & Johanna Francis, 2008. "Tax Treatment of Owner Occupied Housing and Wealth Inequality," Fordham Economics Discussion Paper Series dp2008-17, Fordham University, Department of Economics.
- John B. Shoven, 1989. "The Japanese Tax Reform and the Effective Rate of Tax on Japanese Corporate Investments," NBER Chapters,in: Tax Policy and the Economy, Volume 3, pages 97-115 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Smith Loren K., 2009. "New Market Policy Effects on Used Markets: Theory and Evidence," The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 9(1), pages 1-27, July.
- Don Fullerton & Marios Karayannis, 1987. "The Taxation of Income from Capital in the United States, 1980-86," NBER Working Papers 2478, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John B. Shoven, 1988. "The Japanese Tax Reform and the Effective Rate of Tax on Japanese Corporate Investments," NBER Working Papers 2791, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Floetotto, Max & Kirker, Michael & Stroebel, Johannes, 2016. "Government intervention in the housing market: Who wins, who loses?," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 80(C), pages 106-123.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:pubeco:v:32:y:1987:i:1:p:25-51. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505578 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.