An intertemporal general equilibrium analysis of financial crowding out : A policy model and an application to Australia
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Feltenstein, Andrew & Shah, Anwar, 1995.
"General equilibrium effects of investment incentives in Mexico,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 253-269, April.
- Feltenstein, Andrew & Shah, Anwar, 1992. "General equilibrium effects of investment incentives in Mexico," Policy Research Working Paper Series 927, The World Bank.
- Jeffrey Condon & Andrew Feltenstein & Florenz Plassman & Mark Rider & David L. Sjoquist, 2014. "A Regional Model of Growth Oriented Fiscal Policy: An Application to Georgia and Its Competitor States," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 44(2), pages 177-209, Summer.
- Feltenstein, Andrew & Sarangi, Sudipta, 2002.
"Macroeconomic stabilization and economic growth: analysis of reform policies in Tanzania,"
Journal of Policy Modeling,
Elsevier, vol. 24(5), pages 503-521, August.
- Sudipta Sarangi & Andrew Feltenstein, 2002. "Macroeconomic Stabilization and Economic Growth: Analysis of Reform Policies in Tanzania," Departmental Working Papers 2002-01, Department of Economics, Louisiana State University.
- Ball, Sheryl & Feltenstein, Andrew, 1998. "Basic macroeconomic options for Bangladesh: A numerical analysis," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 281-305.
- Gooroochurn, Nishaal & Milner, Chris, 2005. "Assessing Indirect Tax Reform in a Tourism-Dependent Developing Country," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 33(7), pages 1183-1200, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:pubeco:v:31:y:1986:i:1:p:79-104. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505578 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .