A note on the market provision of club goods
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sinn, Hans-Werner, 1997.
"The selection principle and market failure in systems competition,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 66(2), pages 247-274, November.
- Sinn, Hans-Werner, 1997. "The selection principle and market failure in systems competition," Munich Reprints in Economics 19854, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Bagala P. BISWAL, 1999. "Private Tutoring And Public Corruption: A Cost-Effective Education System For Developing Countries," The Developing Economies, Institute of Developing Economies, vol. 37(2), pages 222-240, June.
- Engel Eduardo M & Fischer Ronald & Galetovic Alexander, 2004.
"Toll Competition Among Congested Roads,"
The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy,
De Gruyter, vol. 4(1), pages 1-21, March.
- Eduardo Engel & Ronald Fischer & Alexander Galetovic, 1999. "Toll competition among congested roads," Documentos de Trabajo 54, Centro de Economía Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.
- Eduardo Engel & Ronald Fischer & Alexander Galetovic, 1999. "Toll Competition Among Congested Roads," NBER Technical Working Papers 0239, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Glazer, Amihai & Niskanen, Esko & Scotchmer, Suzanne, 1997. "On the uses of club theory: Preface to the club theory symposium," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 65(1), pages 3-7, July.
- Hideo Konishi, 2010.
"Efficient Mixed Clubs: Nonlinear-Pricing Equilibria With Entrepreneurial Managers,"
The Japanese Economic Review,
Japanese Economic Association, vol. 61(1), pages 35-63.
- Hideo Konishi, 2009. "Efficient Mixed Clubs: Nonlinear-Pricing Equilibria with Entrepreneurial Managers," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 710, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 08 Sep 2009.
- John P. Conley & Myrna Wooders, 1998.
"Anonymous Lindahl Pricing in a Tiebout Economy with Crowding Types,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 31(4), pages 952-974, November.
- John P. Conley & Myrna Holtz Wooders, 1995. "Anonymous Lindahl Pricing in a Tiebout Economy with Crowding Types," Working Papers mwooders-98-02, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- al-Nowaihi, Ali & Fraser, Clive D., 2012. "Does the public sector over-provide club goods? A general result," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 117(2), pages 397-400.
- Conley, John P. & Wooders, Myrna H., 1997. "Equivalence of the Core and Competitive Equilibrium in a Tiebout Economy with Crowding Types," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 421-440, May.
- John P. Conley & Myrna Holtz Wooders, 1998. "Taste-homogeneity of Optimal Jurisdictions in a Tiebout Economy with Crowding Types," Working Papers mwooders-98-01, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Conley, John & Dix, Manfred, 1999. "Optimal and Equilibrium Membership in Clubs in the Presence of Spillovers," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 215-229, September.
- Vernon Henderson, J., 1995. "Will homeowners impose property taxes?," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 153-181, April.
- Hans-Werner Sinn, 1996. "The Principle and Market Failure in Systems Competition," NBER Working Papers 5411, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:pubeco:v:13:y:1980:i:1:p:131-137. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505578 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.