Activity-based costing and process modeling for cost-conscious product design: A case study in a manufacturing company
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- van der Laan, Erwin, 2003.
"An NPV and AC analysis of a stochastic inventory system with joint manufacturing and remanufacturing,"
International Journal of Production Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 81(1), pages 317-331, January.
- van der Laan, E.A., 2000. "An NPV and AC Analysis of a Stochastic Inventory System with Joint Manufacturing and Remanufacturing," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2000-38-LIS, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Fleischmann, Moritz & Bloemhof-Ruwaard, Jacqueline M. & Dekker, Rommert & van der Laan, Erwin & van Nunen, Jo A. E. E. & Van Wassenhove, Luk N., 1997. "Quantitative models for reverse logistics: A review," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 103(1), pages 1-17, November.
- Teunter, Ruud H. & van der Laan, Erwin & Inderfurth, Karl, 2000. "How to set the holding cost rates in average cost inventory models with reverse logistics?," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 409-415, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mamouni Limnios, Elena Alexandra & Ghadouani, Anas & Schilizzi, Steven G.M. & Mazzarol, Tim, 2009. "Giving the consumer the choice: A methodology for Product Ecological Footprint calculation," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(10), pages 2525-2534, August.
- Qian, Li & Ben-Arieh, David, 2008. "Parametric cost estimation based on activity-based costing: A case study for design and development of rotational parts," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 113(2), pages 805-818, June.
- Schulze, Manuel & Seuring, Stefan & Ewering, Christian, 2012. "Applying activity-based costing in a supply chain environment," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 135(2), pages 716-725.
- Chou, Jui-Sheng & Tai, Yian & Chang, Lian-Ji, 2010. "Predicting the development cost of TFT-LCD manufacturing equipment with artificial intelligence models," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 128(1), pages 339-350, November.
- Filomena, Tiago Pascoal & Neto, Francisco Jos Kliemann & Duffey, Michael Robert, 2009. "Target costing operationalization during product development: Model and application," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 118(2), pages 398-409, April.
- Baykasoglu, Adil & Kaplanoglu, Vahit, 2008. "Application of activity-based costing to a land transportation company: A case study," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 116(2), pages 308-324, December.
- Lai, Hsin-Hsi & Lin, Yang-Cheng & Yeh, Chung-Hsing & Wei, Chien-Hung, 2006. "User-oriented design for the optimal combination on product design," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 100(2), pages 253-267, April.
- Askarany, Davood & Yazdifar, Hassan & Askary, Saeed, 2010. "Supply chain management, activity-based costing and organisational factors," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 127(2), pages 238-248, October.
- Gopalakrishnan, Mohan & Libby, Theresa & Samuels, Janet A. & Swenson, Dan, 2015. "The effect of cost goal specificity and new product development process on cost reduction performance," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 1-11.
- Askarany, Davood & Yazdifar, Hassan, 2012. "An investigation into the mixed reported adoption rates for ABC: Evidence from Australia, New Zealand and the UK," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 135(1), pages 430-439.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:proeco:v:79:y:2002:i:1:p:75-82. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijpe .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .