Cycles optimization: The equivalent annuity and the NPV approaches
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Grubbström, RW & Ashcroft, SH, 1991. "Application of the calculus of variations to financing alternatives," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 305-316.
- מחקר - ביטוח לאומי, 1990. "גיליון 35 - תש"נ, יוני 1990," Working Papers 1126, National Insurance Institute of Israel.
- דבי עובדיה, 1989. "חונכות ילדי אסירים," Working Papers 144, National Insurance Institute of Israel.
- Gallo, Paolo & Peccati, Lorenzo, 1993. "The appraisal of industrial investments: A new method and a case study," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 465-476, July.
- אסתר טולידנו, 1989. "מקבלי דמי אבטלה בשנת 1988," Working Papers 538, National Insurance Institute of Israel.
- Luciano, Elisa & Peccati, Lorenzo, 1999. "Some basic problems in inventory theory: The financial perspective," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 114(2), pages 294-303, April.
- רבקה פריאור, 1990. "מקבלי דמי פגיעה, 1988," Working Papers 553, National Insurance Institute of Israel.
- אסתר טולידנו, 1990. "מקבלי דמי אבטלה בשנת 1989," Working Papers 452, National Insurance Institute of Israel.
- Grubbstrom, Robert W. & Thorstenson, Anders, 1986. "Evaluation of capital costs in a multi-level inventory system by means of the annuity stream principle," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 136-145, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Li, Y.P. & Huang, G.H. & Guo, P. & Yang, Z.F. & Nie, S.L., 2010. "A dual-interval vertex analysis method and its application to environmental decision making under uncertainty," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 200(2), pages 536-550, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:proeco:v:69:y:2001:i:1:p:65-83. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijpe .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.