The appraisal of industrial investments: A new method and a case study
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Magni, Carlo Alberto, 2009.
"Splitting up value: A critical review of residual income theories,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 198(1), pages 1-22, October.
- Carlo Alberto, Magni, 2008. "Splitting Up Value: A Critical Review of Residual Income Theories," MPRA Paper 10506, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Roberto Ghiselli Ricci & Carlo Alberto Magni, 2014.
"Axiomatization of residual income and generation of financial securities,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(7), pages 1257-1271, July.
- Ghiselli Ricci, Roberto & Magni, Carlo Alberto, 2009. "Axiomatization of residual income and generation of financial securities," MPRA Paper 14438, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Magni, Carlo Alberto, 2015. "Investment, financing and the role of ROA and WACC in value creation," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 244(3), pages 855-866.
- Lefley, Frank & Morgan, Malcolm, 1998. "A new pragmatic approach to capital investment appraisal: The financial appraisal profile (FAP) model," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 55(3), pages 321-341, August.
- Carlo Alberto Magni, 2015. "Investment, financing and the role of ROA and WACC in value creation," Department of Economics 0050, University of Modena and Reggio E., Faculty of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Magni, Carlo Alberto, 2015.
"Aggregate Return On Investment for investments under uncertainty,"
International Journal of Production Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 165(C), pages 29-37.
- Carlo Alberto Magni, 2014. "Aggregate Return on Investment for Investments under Uncertainty," PROYECCIONES FINANCIERAS Y VALORACION 010993, MASTER CONSULTORES.
- Luciano, Elisa & Peccati, Lorenzo, 1999. "Some basic problems in inventory theory: The financial perspective," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 114(2), pages 294-303, April.
- Luciano, Elisa & Peccati, Lorenzo, 2001. "Cycles optimization: The equivalent annuity and the NPV approaches," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(1), pages 65-83, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:proeco:v:30-31:y:1993:i::p:465-476. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijpe .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.