The impact of flexibility on operational supply chain planning
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Schütz, Peter & Tomasgard, Asgeir & Ahmed, Shabbir, 2009. "Supply chain design under uncertainty using sample average approximation and dual decomposition," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 199(2), pages 409-419, December.
- Kenneth R. Baker & David W. Peterson, 1979. "An Analytic Framework for Evaluating Rolling Schedules," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 25(4), pages 341-351, April.
- Sabri, Ehap H. & Beamon, Benita M., 2000. "A multi-objective approach to simultaneous strategic and operational planning in supply chain design," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 28(5), pages 581-598, October.
- Escudero, L. F. & Galindo, E. & Garcia, G. & Gomez, E. & Sabau, V., 1999. "Schumann, a modeling framework for supply chain management under uncertainty," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 119(1), pages 14-34, November.
- Goyal, S. K. & Gunasekaran, A., 1990. "Multi-stage production-inventory systems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 1-20, May.
- Escudero, L. F., 1994. "CMIT, capacitated multi-level implosion tool," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 76(3), pages 511-528, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:annopr:v:244:y:2016:i:2:d:10.1007_s10479-013-1513-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ottesen, Stig Odegaard & Tomasgard, Asgeir, 2015. "A stochastic model for scheduling energy flexibility in buildings," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 88(C), pages 364-376.
- repec:spr:annopr:v:244:y:2016:i:2:d:10.1007_s10479-014-1544-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Klibi, Walid & Martel, Alain, 2012. "Modeling approaches for the design of resilient supply networks under disruptions," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 135(2), pages 882-898.
More about this item
KeywordsSupply chain planning Flexibility Stochastic programming Demand forecasting;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:proeco:v:134:y:2011:i:2:p:300-311. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijpe .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.