Minimizing mean absolute deviation of completion time about a common due window subject to maximum tardiness for a single machine
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Liman, Surya D. & Panwalkar, Shrikant S. & Thongmee, Sansern, 1996. "Determination of common due window location in a single machine scheduling problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 93(1), pages 68-74, August.
- Li, Shisheng & Ng, C.T. & Yuan, Jinjiang, 2011. "Group scheduling and due date assignment on a single machine," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 130(2), pages 230-235, April.
- Seo, Jong Hwa & Kim, Chae-Bogk & Lee, Dong Hoon, 2001. "Minimizing mean squared deviation of completion times with maximum tardiness constraint," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 129(1), pages 95-104, February.
- Biskup, Dirk & Feldmann, Martin, 2005. "On scheduling around large restrictive common due windows," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 162(3), pages 740-761, May.
- Shabtay, Dvir, 2010. "Scheduling and due date assignment to minimize earliness, tardiness, holding, due date assignment and batch delivery costs," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 123(1), pages 235-242, January.
- Li, Lei & Fonseca, Daniel J. & Chen, Der-San, 2006. "Earliness-tardiness production planning for just-in-time manufacturing: A unifying approach by goal programming," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 175(1), pages 508-515, November.
- Li, Shisheng & Ng, C.T. & Yuan, Jinjiang, 2011. "Scheduling deteriorating jobs with CON/SLK due date assignment on a single machine," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 131(2), pages 747-751, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yang, Dar-Li & Lai, Chien-Jung & Yang, Suh-Jenq, 2014. "Scheduling problems with multiple due windows assignment and controllable processing times on a single machine," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 150(C), pages 96-103.
More about this item
KeywordsScheduling Single machine Common due window Mean absolute deviation Maximum tardiness;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:proeco:v:134:y:2011:i:1:p:196-203. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijpe .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.