Single-machine batch delivery scheduling with an assignable common due window
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Liman, Surya D. & Panwalkar, Shrikant S. & Thongmee, Sansern, 1996. "Determination of common due window location in a single machine scheduling problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 93(1), pages 68-74, August.
- W.K. Yeung & Ceyda Oğuz & T.C. Cheng, 2001. "Minimizing Weighted Number of Early and Tardy Jobs with a Common Due Window Involving Location Penalty," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 108(1), pages 33-54, November.
- Herrmann, Jeffrey W. & Lee, Chung-Yee, 1993. "On scheduling to minimize earliness-tardiness and batch delivery costs with a common due date," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 70(3), pages 272-288, November.
- Yeung, W. K. & Oguz, Ceyda & Edwin Cheng, T. C., 2004. "Two-stage flowshop earliness and tardiness machine scheduling involving a common due window," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 90(3), pages 421-434, August.
- Cheng, T.C.E. & Yang, Suh-Jenq & Yang, Dar-Li, 2012. "Common due-window assignment and scheduling of linear time-dependent deteriorating jobs and a deteriorating maintenance activity," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 135(1), pages 154-161.
- Gordon, Valery & Proth, Jean-Marie & Chu, Chengbin, 2002. "A survey of the state-of-the-art of common due date assignment and scheduling research," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 139(1), pages 1-25, May.
- Shabtay, Dvir, 2010. "Scheduling and due date assignment to minimize earliness, tardiness, holding, due date assignment and batch delivery costs," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 123(1), pages 235-242, January.
- Cheng, T. C. E. & Gupta, M. C., 1989. "Survey of scheduling research involving due date determination decisions," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 156-166, January.
- Chen, Zhi-Long, 1996. "Scheduling and common due date assignment with earliness-tardiness penalties and batch delivery costs," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 93(1), pages 49-60, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Roca-Riu, Mireia & Fernández, Elena & Estrada, Miquel, 2015. "Parking slot assignment for urban distribution: Models and formulations," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 57(PB), pages 157-175.
- Shabtay, Dvir & Steiner, George & Zhang, Rui, 2016. "Optimal coordination of resource allocation, due date assignment and scheduling decisions," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 65(C), pages 41-54.
- repec:wsi:apjorx:v:34:y:2017:i:03:n:s0217595917400140 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yang, Lixing & Zhou, Xuesong & Gao, Ziyou, 2014. "Credibility-based rescheduling model in a double-track railway network: a fuzzy reliable optimization approach," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 75-93.
- Yang, Dar-Li & Lai, Chien-Jung & Yang, Suh-Jenq, 2014. "Scheduling problems with multiple due windows assignment and controllable processing times on a single machine," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 150(C), pages 96-103.
- Yin, Yunqiang & Cheng, Shuenn-Ren & Cheng, T.C.E. & Wang, Du-Juan & Wu, Chin-Chia, 2016. "Just-in-time scheduling with two competing agents on unrelated parallel machines," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 41-47.
More about this item
KeywordsScheduling; Due window assignment; Batch delivery;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jomega:v:41:y:2013:i:2:p:216-225. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/375/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.