Single-machine batch delivery scheduling with an assignable common due window
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Liman, Surya D. & Panwalkar, Shrikant S. & Thongmee, Sansern, 1996. "Determination of common due window location in a single machine scheduling problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 93(1), pages 68-74, August.
- W.K. Yeung & Ceyda Oğuz & T.C. Cheng, 2001. "Minimizing Weighted Number of Early and Tardy Jobs with a Common Due Window Involving Location Penalty," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 108(1), pages 33-54, November.
- Herrmann, Jeffrey W. & Lee, Chung-Yee, 1993. "On scheduling to minimize earliness-tardiness and batch delivery costs with a common due date," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 70(3), pages 272-288, November.
- Yeung, W. K. & Oguz, Ceyda & Edwin Cheng, T. C., 2004. "Two-stage flowshop earliness and tardiness machine scheduling involving a common due window," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 90(3), pages 421-434, August.
- Cheng, T.C.E. & Yang, Suh-Jenq & Yang, Dar-Li, 2012. "Common due-window assignment and scheduling of linear time-dependent deteriorating jobs and a deteriorating maintenance activity," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 135(1), pages 154-161.
- Gordon, Valery & Proth, Jean-Marie & Chu, Chengbin, 2002. "A survey of the state-of-the-art of common due date assignment and scheduling research," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 139(1), pages 1-25, May.
- Shabtay, Dvir, 2010. "Scheduling and due date assignment to minimize earliness, tardiness, holding, due date assignment and batch delivery costs," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 123(1), pages 235-242, January.
- Cheng, T. C. E. & Gupta, M. C., 1989. "Survey of scheduling research involving due date determination decisions," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 156-166, January.
- Chen, Zhi-Long, 1996. "Scheduling and common due date assignment with earliness-tardiness penalties and batch delivery costs," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 93(1), pages 49-60, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Roca-Riu, Mireia & Fernández, Elena & Estrada, Miquel, 2015. "Parking slot assignment for urban distribution: Models and formulations," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 57(PB), pages 157-175.
- Shabtay, Dvir & Steiner, George & Zhang, Rui, 2016. "Optimal coordination of resource allocation, due date assignment and scheduling decisions," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 65(C), pages 41-54.
- repec:wsi:apjorx:v:34:y:2017:i:03:n:s0217595917400140 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yang, Lixing & Zhou, Xuesong & Gao, Ziyou, 2014. "Credibility-based rescheduling model in a double-track railway network: a fuzzy reliable optimization approach," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 75-93.
- Yang, Dar-Li & Lai, Chien-Jung & Yang, Suh-Jenq, 2014. "Scheduling problems with multiple due windows assignment and controllable processing times on a single machine," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 150(C), pages 96-103.
- Yin, Yunqiang & Cheng, Shuenn-Ren & Cheng, T.C.E. & Wang, Du-Juan & Wu, Chin-Chia, 2016. "Just-in-time scheduling with two competing agents on unrelated parallel machines," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 41-47.
More about this item
KeywordsScheduling; Due window assignment; Batch delivery;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jomega:v:41:y:2013:i:2:p:216-225. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/375/description#description .