A minimum cost flow model for level of repair analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Murthy, D. N. P. & Solem, O. & Roren, T., 2004. "Product warranty logistics: Issues and challenges," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 156(1), pages 110-126, July.
- Alfredsson, Patrik, 1997. "Optimization of multi-echelon repairable item inventory systems with simultaneous location of repair facilities," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 99(3), pages 584-595, June.
- Barros, Lilian & Riley, Michael, 2001. "A combinatorial approach to level of repair analysis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 129(2), pages 242-251, March.
- R. Basten & J. Schutten & M. Heijden, 2009. "An efficient model formulation for level of repair analysis," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 172(1), pages 119-142, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Patriarca, Riccardo & Costantino, Francesco & Di Gravio, Giulio & Tronci, Massimo, 2016. "Inventory optimization for a customer airline in a Performance Based Contract," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 206-216.
- Ahmet Erkoyuncu, John & Khan, Samir & Hussain, Syed Mohammed Fazal & Roy, Rajkumar, 2016. "A framework to estimate the cost of No-Fault Found events," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 173(C), pages 207-222.
- Parada Puig, J.E. & Basten, R.J.I., 2015. "Defining line replaceable units," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 247(1), pages 310-320.
- Basten, R.J.I. & van der Heijden, M.C. & Schutten, J.M.J., 2012. "Joint optimization of level of repair analysis and spare parts stocks," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 222(3), pages 474-483.
- Ma, N., 2014. "Optimal scope of supply chain network & operations design," Other publications TiSEM e6187708-b664-44bf-aef8-f, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
More about this item
KeywordsMaintenance Supply chain management Level of repair analysis Mixed integer programming Minimum cost flows;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:proeco:v:133:y:2011:i:1:p:233-242. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijpe .