A minimum cost flow model for level of repair analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Murthy, D. N. P. & Solem, O. & Roren, T., 2004. "Product warranty logistics: Issues and challenges," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 156(1), pages 110-126, July.
- Alfredsson, Patrik, 1997. "Optimization of multi-echelon repairable item inventory systems with simultaneous location of repair facilities," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 99(3), pages 584-595, June.
- Barros, Lilian & Riley, Michael, 2001. "A combinatorial approach to level of repair analysis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 129(2), pages 242-251, March.
- R. Basten & J. Schutten & M. Heijden, 2009. "An efficient model formulation for level of repair analysis," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 172(1), pages 119-142, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Patriarca, Riccardo & Costantino, Francesco & Di Gravio, Giulio & Tronci, Massimo, 2016. "Inventory optimization for a customer airline in a Performance Based Contract," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 206-216.
- Ahmet Erkoyuncu, John & Khan, Samir & Hussain, Syed Mohammed Fazal & Roy, Rajkumar, 2016. "A framework to estimate the cost of No-Fault Found events," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 173(C), pages 207-222.
- Parada Puig, J.E. & Basten, R.J.I., 2015. "Defining line replaceable units," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 247(1), pages 310-320.
- Basten, R.J.I. & van der Heijden, M.C. & Schutten, J.M.J., 2012. "Joint optimization of level of repair analysis and spare parts stocks," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 222(3), pages 474-483.
- Ma, N., 2014. "Optimal scope of supply chain network & operations design," Other publications TiSEM e6187708-b664-44bf-aef8-f, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
More about this item
KeywordsMaintenance Supply chain management Level of repair analysis Mixed integer programming Minimum cost flows;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:proeco:v:133:y:2011:i:1:p:233-242. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijpe .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.