Rapid cost estimation of metallic components for the aerospace industry
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Araz, Ceyhun & Ozkarahan, Irem, 2007. "Supplier evaluation and management system for strategic sourcing based on a new multicriteria sorting procedure," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 106(2), pages 585-606, April.
- Hutchinson, James M & Lo, Andrew W & Poggio, Tomaso, 1994.
" A Nonparametric Approach to Pricing and Hedging Derivative Securities via Learning Networks,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 49(3), pages 851-889, July.
- James M. Hutchinson & Andrew W. Lo & Tomaso Poggio, 1994. "A Nonparametric Approach to Pricing and Hedging Derivative Securities Via Learning Networks," NBER Working Papers 4718, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gallant, A. Ronald, 1981. "On the bias in flexible functional forms and an essentially unbiased form : The fourier flexible form," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 211-245, February.
- Barria, J A & Hall, Stephen G, 2002. "A Non-parametric Approach to Pricing and Hedging Derivative Securities: With an Application to LIFFE Data," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 19(3), pages 303-322, June.
- Kearns, P., 1993. "Volatility and the Pricing of Interest Rate Derivative Claims," Papers 47, Rochester, Business - Ph.D.,.
- H'mida, Fehmi & Martin, Patrick & Vernadat, Francois, 2006. "Cost estimation in mechanical production: The Cost Entity approach applied to integrated product engineering," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 103(1), pages 17-35, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Loyer, Jean-Loup & Henriques, Elsa & Fontul, Mihail & Wiseall, Steve, 2016. "Comparison of Machine Learning methods applied to the estimation of manufacturing cost of jet engine components," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 178(C), pages 109-119.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:proeco:v:112:y:2008:i:1:p:470-482. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijpe .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.