Heuristic genetic algorithm for capacitated production planning problems with batch processing and remanufacturing
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Richter, Knut & Weber, Jens, 2001. "The reverse Wagner/Whitin model with variable manufacturing and remanufacturing cost," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 71(1-3), pages 447-456, May.
- Mabini, Marilyn C. & Pintelon, Liliane M. & Gelders, Ludo F., 1992. "EOQ type formulations for controlling repairable inventories," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 21-33, November.
- Sevaux, Marc & Dauzere-Peres, Stephane, 2003. "Genetic algorithms to minimize the weighted number of late jobs on a single machine," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 151(2), pages 296-306, December.
- Harvey M. Wagner & Thomson M. Whitin, 1958. "Dynamic Version of the Economic Lot Size Model," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 5(1), pages 89-96, October.
- Dellaert, N. & Jeunet, J. & Jonard, N., 2000. "A genetic algorithm to solve the general multi-level lot-sizing problem with time-varying costs," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(3), pages 241-257, December.
- Anantaram Balakrishnan & Joseph Geunes, 2000. "Requirements Planning with Substitutions: Exploiting Bill-of-Materials Flexibility in Production Planning," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 2(2), pages 166-185, January.
- Richter, Knut & Sombrutzki, Mirko, 2000. "Remanufacturing planning for the reverse Wagner/Whitin models," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 121(2), pages 304-315, March.
- Richter, Knut, 1996. "The EOQ repair and waste disposal model with variable setup numbers," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 95(2), pages 313-324, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:apmaco:v:256:y:2015:i:c:p:742-753 is not listed on IDEAS
- Andreas Goerler & Stefan Voß, 2016. "Dynamic lot-sizing with rework of defective items and minimum lot-size constraints," International Journal of Production Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 54(8), pages 2284-2297, April.
- Zhang, Zhi-Hai & Jiang, Hai & Pan, Xunzhang, 2012. "A Lagrangian relaxation based approach for the capacitated lot sizing problem in closed-loop supply chain," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 140(1), pages 249-255.
- Muris Lage Junior & Moacir Godinho Filho, 2017. "Master disassembly scheduling in a remanufacturing system with stochastic routings," Central European Journal of Operations Research, Springer;Slovak Society for Operations Research;Hungarian Operational Research Society;Czech Society for Operations Research;Österr. Gesellschaft für Operations Research (ÖGOR);Slovenian Society Informatika - Section for Operational Research;Croatian Operational Research Society, vol. 25(1), pages 123-138, March.
- repec:spr:annopr:v:242:y:2016:i:2:d:10.1007_s10479-013-1498-x is not listed on IDEAS
- Timo Hilger & Florian Sahling & Horst Tempelmeier, 2016. "Capacitated dynamic production and remanufacturing planning under demand and return uncertainty," OR Spectrum: Quantitative Approaches in Management, Springer;Gesellschaft für Operations Research e.V., vol. 38(4), pages 849-876, October.
- repec:spr:annopr:v:242:y:2016:i:2:d:10.1007_s10479-013-1526-x is not listed on IDEAS
- Vercraene, Samuel & Gayon, Jean-Philippe, 2013. "Optimal control of a production-inventory system with productreturns," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 142(2), pages 302-310.
- repec:taf:tprsxx:v:55:y:2017:i:4:p:1210-1225 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:annopr:v:257:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s10479-016-2219-z is not listed on IDEAS
- As'ad, Rami & Demirli, Kudret, 2010. "Production scheduling in steel rolling mills with demand substitution: Rolling horizon implementation and approximations," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 126(2), pages 361-369, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:proeco:v:105:y:2007:i:2:p:301-317. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijpe .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.