Heterogeneity in initial resource configurations improves a network-based hybrid recommendation algorithm
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Liu, Ji & Deng, Guishi, 2009. "Link prediction in a user–object network based on time-weighted resource allocation," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 388(17), pages 3643-3650.
- Lü, Linyuan & Zhou, Tao, 2011. "Link prediction in complex networks: A survey," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 390(6), pages 1150-1170.
- Zhang, Cheng-Jun & Zeng, An, 2012. "Behavior patterns of online users and the effect on information filtering," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 391(4), pages 1822-1830.
- Jia, Chun-Xiao & Liu, Run-Ran & Sun, Duo & Wang, Bing-Hong, 2008. "A new weighting method in network-based recommendation," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 387(23), pages 5887-5891.
- Tao Zhou & Linyuan Lü & Yi-Cheng Zhang, 2009. "Predicting missing links via local information," The European Physical Journal B: Condensed Matter and Complex Systems, Springer;EDP Sciences, vol. 71(4), pages 623-630, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Song, Wen-Jun & Guo, Qiang & Liu, Jian-Guo, 2014. "Improved hybrid information filtering based on limited time window," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 416(C), pages 192-197.
- Wen, Yuan & Liu, Yun & Zhang, Zhen-Jiang & Xiong, Fei & Cao, Wei, 2014. "Compare two community-based personalized information recommendation algorithms," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 398(C), pages 199-209.
- Zhang, Yin & Gao, Kening & Zhang, Bin, 2015. "The concept exploration model and an application," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 421(C), pages 430-442.
- Yu, Fei & Zeng, An & Gillard, Sébastien & Medo, Matúš, 2016. "Network-based recommendation algorithms: A review," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 452(C), pages 192-208.
More about this item
KeywordsRecommender system; Bipartite graph; Network-based recommendation; Recommendation accuracy; Recommendation diversity;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:phsmap:v:391:y:2012:i:22:p:5704-5711. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/physica-a-statistical-mechpplications/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.