Cascading failure in Watts–Strogatz small-world networks
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Xu, Jian & Wang, Xiao Fan, 2005. "Cascading failures in scale-free coupled map lattices," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 349(3), pages 685-692.
- R. Kinney & P. Crucitti & R. Albert & V. Latora, 2005. "Modeling cascading failures in the North American power grid," The European Physical Journal B: Condensed Matter and Complex Systems, Springer;EDP Sciences, vol. 46(1), pages 101-107, July.
- Crucitti, Paolo & Latora, Vito & Marchiori, Massimo & Rapisarda, Andrea, 2004. "Error and attack tolerance of complex networks," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 340(1), pages 388-394.
- Wang, Jianwei & Rong, Lili & Zhang, Liang & Zhang, Zhongzhi, 2008. "Attack vulnerability of scale-free networks due to cascading failures," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 387(26), pages 6671-6678.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Caccioli, Fabio & Farmer, J. Doyne & Foti, Nick & Rockmore, Daniel, 2015. "Overlapping portfolios, contagion, and financial stability," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 50-63.
- Foti, Nicholas J. & Pauls, Scott & Rockmore, Daniel N., 2013. "Stability of the World Trade Web over time – An extinction analysis," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 37(9), pages 1889-1910.
- Fabio Caccioli & J. Doyne Farmer & Nick Foti & Daniel Rockmore, 2013. "How interbank lending amplifies overlapping portfolio contagion: A case study of the Austrian banking network," Papers 1306.3704, arXiv.org.
- Zhang, Wenping & Xia, Yongxiang & Ouyang, Bo & Jiang, Lurong, 2015. "Effect of network size on robustness of interconnected networks under targeted attack," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 435(C), pages 80-88.
- repec:eee:reensy:v:117:y:2013:i:c:p:1-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Xia, Yongxiang & Zhang, Wenping & Zhang, Xuejun, 2016. "The effect of capacity redundancy disparity on the robustness of interconnected networks," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 447(C), pages 561-568.
More about this item
KeywordsComplex networks; Small-world networks; Betweenness; Cascading failure;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:phsmap:v:389:y:2010:i:6:p:1281-1285. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/physica-a-statistical-mechpplications/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.