Model of wealth and goods dynamics in a closed market
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Repetowicz, Przemysław & Hutzler, Stefan & Richmond, Peter, 2005. "Dynamics of money and income distributions," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 356(2), pages 641-654.
- Arnab Das & Sudhakar Yarlagadda, 2003. "Analytic treatment of a trading market model," Papers cond-mat/0304685, arXiv.org.
- Przemyslaw Repetowicz & Stefan Hutzler & Peter Richmond, 2004. "Dynamics of Money and Income Distributions," Papers cond-mat/0407770, arXiv.org.
- Donangelo, R & Sneppen, K, 2002. "Cooperativity in a trading model with memory and production," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 316(1), pages 581-591.
- Anirban Chakraborti & Bikas K. Chakrabarti, 2000. "Statistical mechanics of money: How saving propensity affects its distribution," Papers cond-mat/0004256, arXiv.org, revised Jun 2000.
- Pianegonda, S & Iglesias, J.R & Abramson, G & Vega, J.L, 2003. "Wealth redistribution with conservative exchanges," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 322(C), pages 667-675.
- Chatterjee, Arnab & K. Chakrabarti, Bikas & Manna, S.S, 2004. "Pareto law in a kinetic model of market with random saving propensity," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 335(1), pages 155-163.
- Arnab Chatterjee & Bikas K. Chakrabarti & S. S. Manna, 2003. "Pareto Law in a Kinetic Model of Market with Random Saving Propensity," Papers cond-mat/0301289, arXiv.org, revised Jan 2004.
- Stéphane Hallegatte, 2006. "A Cost-Benefit Analysis of the New Orleans Flood Protection System," Post-Print hal-00164628, HAL.
- Ausloos, Marcel & Vandewalle, N. & Ivanova, K., 2000. "Time is money," MPRA Paper 28703, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- A. Chakraborti & B.K. Chakrabarti, 2000. "Statistical mechanics of money: how saving propensity affects its distribution," The European Physical Journal B: Condensed Matter and Complex Systems, Springer;EDP Sciences, vol. 17(1), pages 167-170, September.
- Manolova, Petia & Lai Tong, Charles & Deissenberg, Christophe, 2003. "Money and exchange in an economy with spatially differentiated agents," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 324(1), pages 445-453.
- Iglesias, J.R. & Gonçalves, S. & Pianegonda, S. & Vega, J.L. & Abramson, G., 2003. "Wealth redistribution in our small world," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 327(1), pages 12-17.
- Patriarca, Marco & Chakraborti, Anirban & Kaski, Kimmo, 2004. "Gibbs versus non-Gibbs distributions in money dynamics," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 340(1), pages 334-339.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marcel Ausloos & Herbert Dawid & Ugo Merlone, 2014. "Spatial interactions in agent-based modeling," Papers 1405.0733, arXiv.org.
- Haven, Emmanuel, 2008. "Elementary Quantum Mechanical Principles and Social Science: Is There a Connection?," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 5(1), pages 41-58, March.
- Anirban Chakraborti & Ioane Muni Toke & Marco Patriarca & Frédéric Abergel, 2011. "Econophysics review: II. Agent-based models," Post-Print hal-00621059, HAL.
- Victor M. Yakovenko & J. Barkley Rosser, 2009. "Colloquium: Statistical mechanics of money, wealth, and income," Papers 0905.1518, arXiv.org, revised Dec 2009.
- Victor M. Yakovenko, 2007. "Econophysics, Statistical Mechanics Approach to," Papers 0709.3662, arXiv.org, revised Aug 2008.
- Cui, Jian & Pan, Qiuhui & Qian, Qian & He, Mingfeng & Sun, Qilin, 2013. "A multi-agent dynamic model based on different kinds of bequests," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 392(6), pages 1393-1397.
- J. R. Iglesias & R. M. C. de Almeida, 2011. "Entropy and equilibrium state of free market models," Papers 1108.5725, arXiv.org.
- Sebastian Guala, 2009. "Taxes in a Wealth Distribution Model by Inelastically Scattering of Particles," Interdisciplinary Description of Complex Systems - scientific journal, Croatian Interdisciplinary Society Provider Homepage: http://indecs.eu, vol. 7(1), pages 1-7.
More about this item
KeywordsEconophysics; Market; Exchange; Tax; Agent based model;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:phsmap:v:373:y:2007:i:c:p:560-568. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/physica-a-statistical-mechpplications/ .