Model of wealth and goods dynamics in a closed market
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Repetowicz, Przemysław & Hutzler, Stefan & Richmond, Peter, 2005. "Dynamics of money and income distributions," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 356(2), pages 641-654.
- Arnab Das & Sudhakar Yarlagadda, 2003. "Analytic treatment of a trading market model," Papers cond-mat/0304685, arXiv.org.
- Przemyslaw Repetowicz & Stefan Hutzler & Peter Richmond, 2004. "Dynamics of Money and Income Distributions," Papers cond-mat/0407770, arXiv.org.
- Donangelo, R & Sneppen, K, 2002. "Cooperativity in a trading model with memory and production," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 316(1), pages 581-591.
- Anirban Chakraborti & Bikas K. Chakrabarti, 2000. "Statistical mechanics of money: How saving propensity affects its distribution," Papers cond-mat/0004256, arXiv.org, revised Jun 2000.
- Pianegonda, S & Iglesias, J.R & Abramson, G & Vega, J.L, 2003. "Wealth redistribution with conservative exchanges," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 322(C), pages 667-675.
- Chatterjee, Arnab & K. Chakrabarti, Bikas & Manna, S.S, 2004. "Pareto law in a kinetic model of market with random saving propensity," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 335(1), pages 155-163.
- Arnab Chatterjee & Bikas K. Chakrabarti & S. S. Manna, 2003. "Pareto Law in a Kinetic Model of Market with Random Saving Propensity," Papers cond-mat/0301289, arXiv.org, revised Jan 2004.
- Stéphane Hallegatte, 2006. "A Cost-Benefit Analysis of the New Orleans Flood Protection System," Post-Print hal-00164628, HAL.
- Ausloos, Marcel & Vandewalle, N. & Ivanova, K., 2000. "Time is money," MPRA Paper 28703, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- A. Chakraborti & B.K. Chakrabarti, 2000. "Statistical mechanics of money: how saving propensity affects its distribution," The European Physical Journal B: Condensed Matter and Complex Systems, Springer;EDP Sciences, vol. 17(1), pages 167-170, September.
- Manolova, Petia & Lai Tong, Charles & Deissenberg, Christophe, 2003. "Money and exchange in an economy with spatially differentiated agents," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 324(1), pages 445-453.
- Iglesias, J.R. & Gonçalves, S. & Pianegonda, S. & Vega, J.L. & Abramson, G., 2003. "Wealth redistribution in our small world," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 327(1), pages 12-17.
- Patriarca, Marco & Chakraborti, Anirban & Kaski, Kimmo, 2004. "Gibbs versus non-Gibbs distributions in money dynamics," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 340(1), pages 334-339.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marcel Ausloos & Herbert Dawid & Ugo Merlone, 2014. "Spatial interactions in agent-based modeling," Papers 1405.0733, arXiv.org.
- Haven, Emmanuel, 2008. "Elementary Quantum Mechanical Principles and Social Science: Is There a Connection?," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 5(1), pages 41-58, March.
- Anirban Chakraborti & Ioane Muni Toke & Marco Patriarca & Frédéric Abergel, 2011. "Econophysics review: II. Agent-based models," Post-Print hal-00621059, HAL.
- Victor M. Yakovenko & J. Barkley Rosser, 2009. "Colloquium: Statistical mechanics of money, wealth, and income," Papers 0905.1518, arXiv.org, revised Dec 2009.
- Victor M. Yakovenko, 2007. "Econophysics, Statistical Mechanics Approach to," Papers 0709.3662, arXiv.org, revised Aug 2008.
- Cui, Jian & Pan, Qiuhui & Qian, Qian & He, Mingfeng & Sun, Qilin, 2013. "A multi-agent dynamic model based on different kinds of bequests," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 392(6), pages 1393-1397.
- J. R. Iglesias & R. M. C. de Almeida, 2011. "Entropy and equilibrium state of free market models," Papers 1108.5725, arXiv.org.
- Sebastian Guala, 2009. "Taxes in a Wealth Distribution Model by Inelastically Scattering of Particles," Interdisciplinary Description of Complex Systems - scientific journal, Croatian Interdisciplinary Society Provider Homepage: http://indecs.eu, vol. 7(1), pages 1-7.
More about this item
KeywordsEconophysics; Market; Exchange; Tax; Agent based model;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:phsmap:v:373:y:2007:i:c:p:560-568. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/physica-a-statistical-mechpplications/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.