Wealth redistribution with conservative exchanges
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zoltan Kuscsik & Denis Horvath, 2007. "Statistical properties of agent-based market area model," Papers 0710.0459, arXiv.org.
- Fuentes, Miguel A. & Kuperman, M. & Iglesias, J.R., 2006. "Living in an irrational society: Wealth distribution with correlations between risk and expected profits," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 371(1), pages 112-117.
- Hu, Feng-Rung, 2008. "On the estimation of the power-law exponent in the mean-field Bouchaud–Mézard model," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 387(18), pages 4605-4614.
- J. R. Iglesias & R. M. C. de Almeida, 2011. "Entropy and equilibrium state of free market models," Papers 1108.5725, arXiv.org.
- Sebastian Guala, 2009. "Taxes in a Wealth Distribution Model by Inelastically Scattering of Particles," Interdisciplinary Description of Complex Systems - scientific journal, Croatian Interdisciplinary Society Provider Homepage: http://indecs.eu, vol. 7(1), pages 1-7.
- Sebastian D. Guala, 2008. "Taxes in a simple wealth distribution model by inelastically scattering particles," Papers 0807.4484, arXiv.org.
- Ausloos, Marcel & Pe¸kalski, Andrzej, 2007. "Model of wealth and goods dynamics in a closed market," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 373(C), pages 560-568.
More about this item
KeywordsEconophysics; Wealth distribution; Extremal dynamics;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:phsmap:v:322:y:2003:i:c:p:667-675. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/physica-a-statistical-mechpplications/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .