A hierarchical model of financial crashes
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- L. Ingber, 1990. "Statistical mechanical aids to calculating term structure models," Lester Ingber Papers 90ac, Lester Ingber.
- Gennotte, Gerard & Leland, Hayne, 1990.
"Market Liquidity, Hedging, and Crashes,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 80(5), pages 999-1021, December.
- Gerard Gennotte and Hayne Leland., 1989. "Market Liquidity, Hedging and Crashes," Research Program in Finance Working Papers RPF-192, University of California at Berkeley.
- Gerard Gennotte and Hayne Leland., 1989. "Market Liquidity, Hedging and Crashes," Research Program in Finance Working Papers RPF-184, University of California at Berkeley.
- Bak, P. & Paczuski, M. & Shubik, M., 1997.
"Price variations in a stock market with many agents,"
Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications,
Elsevier, vol. 246(3), pages 430-453.
- P. Bak & M. Paczuski & M. Shubik, 1996. "Price Variations in a Stock Market with Many Agents," Working Papers 96-09-075, Santa Fe Institute.
- P. Bak & M. Paczuski & Martin Shubik, 1996. "Price Variations in a Stock Market with Many Agents," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1132, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Stauffer, Dietrich & Sornette, Didier, 1998. "Log-periodic oscillations for biased diffusion on random lattice," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 252(3), pages 271-277.
- L. Ingber & M.F. Wehner & G.M. Jabbour & T.M. Barnhill, 1991. "Application of statistical mechanics methodology to term-structure bond-pricing models," Lester Ingber Papers 91as, Lester Ingber.
- Takayasu, Hideki & Miura, Hitoshi & Hirabayashi, Tadashi & Hamada, Koichi, 1992. "Statistical properties of deterministic threshold elements — the case of market price," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 184(1), pages 127-134.
- Sornette, Didier & Johansen, Anders, 1997. "Large financial crashes," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 245(3), pages 411-422.
- A. Arnéodo & J.-F. Muzy & D. Sornette, 1998. "”Direct” causal cascade in the stock market," The European Physical Journal B: Condensed Matter and Complex Systems, Springer;EDP Sciences, vol. 2(2), pages 277-282, March.
- S. Gluzman & V. I. Yukalov, 1997. "Renormalization Group Analysis of October Market Crashes," Papers cond-mat/9710336, arXiv.org, revised Apr 1998.
- Alain Arneodo & Jean-Philippe Bouchaud & Rama Cont & Jean-Francois Muzy & Marc Potters & Didier Sornette, 1996. "Comment on "Turbulent cascades in foreign exchange markets"," Science & Finance (CFM) working paper archive 9607120, Science & Finance, Capital Fund Management.
- Barnett,William A. & Geweke,John & Shell,Karl (ed.), 1989. "Economic Complexity: Chaos, Sunspots, Bubbles, and Nonlinearity," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521355636.
- L. Ingber, 1996. "Statistical mechanics of nonlinear nonequilibrium financial markets: Applications to optimized trading," Lester Ingber Papers 96nf, Lester Ingber.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:phsmap:v:261:y:1998:i:3:p:581-598. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/physica-a-statistical-mechpplications/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.