”Direct” causal cascade in the stock market
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Aoki,Masanao, 1998. "New Approaches to Macroeconomic Modeling," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521637695, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kaizoji, Taisei & Bornholdt, Stefan & Fujiwara, Yoshi, 2002.
"Dynamics of price and trading volume in a spin model of stock markets with heterogeneous agents,"
Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications,
Elsevier, vol. 316(1), pages 441-452.
- Taisei Kaizoji & Stefan Bornholdt & Yoshi Fujiwara, 2002. "Dynamics of price and trading volume in a spin model of stock markets with heterogeneous agents," Papers cond-mat/0207253, arXiv.org.
- D. Sornette, 2014. "Physics and Financial Economics (1776-2014): Puzzles, Ising and Agent-Based models," Papers 1404.0243, arXiv.org.
- Sornette, Didier & Johansen, Anders, 1998. "A hierarchical model of financial crashes," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 261(3), pages 581-598.
- Renner, Ch. & Peinke, J. & Friedrich, R., 2001. "Evidence of Markov properties of high frequency exchange rate data," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 298(3), pages 499-520.
- Ho, Ding-Shun & Lee, Chung-Kung & Wang, Cheng-Cai & Chuang, Mang, 2004. "Scaling characteristics in the Taiwan stock market," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 332(C), pages 448-460.
- Struzik, Zbigniew R., 2001. "Wavelet methods in (financial) time-series processing," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 296(1), pages 307-319.
- Selçuk, Faruk & Gençay, Ramazan, 2006. "Intraday dynamics of stock market returns and volatility," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 367(C), pages 375-387.
- Turiel, Antonio & Pérez-Vicente, Conrad J., 2003. "Multifractal geometry in stock market time series," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 322(C), pages 629-649.
- Vladimir Filimonov & Didier Sornette, 2014. "Power law scaling and "Dragon-Kings" in distributions of intraday financial drawdowns," Papers 1407.5037, arXiv.org, revised Apr 2015.
More about this item
KeywordsPACS. 02.50.-r Probability theory; stochastic processes; and statistics -05.40.+j Fluctuation phenomena; random processes; and Brownian motion -89.90.+n ; Other areas of general interest to physicists;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:eurphb:v:2:y:1998:i:2:p:277-282:10.1007/s100510050250. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.