Australian evidence on the pricing of estimation risk
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Clarkson, Peter M & Thompson, Rex, 1990. " Empirical Estimates of Beta When Investors Face Estimation Risk," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 45(2), pages 431-453, June.
- Atiase, Rk, 1985. "Predisclosure Information, Firm Capitalization, And Security Price Behavior Around Earnings Announcements," Journal of Accounting Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 23(1), pages 21-36.
- Barry, Christopher B. & Brown, Stephen J., 1985. "Differential Information and Security Market Equilibrium," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 20(4), pages 407-422, December.
- Dimson, Elroy, 1979. "Risk measurement when shares are subject to infrequent trading," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 197-226, June.
- Reinganum, Marc R & Smith, Janet Kiholm, 1983. "Investor Preference for Large Firms: New Evidence on Economies of Size," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 32(2), pages 213-227, December.
- Barry, Christopher B. & Brown, Stephen J., 1984. "Differential information and the small firm effect," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 283-294, June.
- Brauer, Greggory A., 1986. "Using Jump-Diffusion Return Models to Measure Differential Information by Firm Size," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 21(4), pages 447-458, December.
- Klein, Roger W. & Bawa, Vijay S., 1977. "Abstract: The Effect of Limited Information and Estimation Risk on Optimal Portfolio Diversification," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 12(4), pages 669-669, November.
- Ibbotson, Roger G., 1975. "Price performance of common stock new issues," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 2(3), pages 235-272, September.
- Klein, Roger W. & Bawa, Vijay S., 1977. "The effect of limited information and estimation risk on optimal portfolio diversification," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 89-111, August.
- Finn, Frank J. & Higham, Ron, 1988. "The performance of unseasoned new equity issues-cum-stock exchange listings in Australia," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 333-351, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Omaima Hassan & Claire Marston, 2010. "Disclosure measurement in the empirical accounting literature - a review article," Accountancy Discussion Papers 1004, Accountancy Research Group, Heriot Watt University.
- Sun, Qian & Tong, Wilson H. S., 2003. "China share issue privatization: the extent of its success," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(2), pages 183-222, November.
- Ding, David K. & Sun, Qian, 2001. "Causes and effects of employee stock option plans: Evidence from Singapore," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 9(5), pages 563-599, November.
- Feng, Fang & Sun, Qian & Tong, Wilson H. S., 2004. "Do government-linked companies underperform?," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 28(10), pages 2461-2492, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:pacfin:v:5:y:1997:i:3:p:281-299. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/pacfin .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.